Halifax - Update Notification.

From: Halifax <info_at_lfx.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:12:09 +0100

             Update Notification

             Dear Customer,

 At Halifax, your security is our primary concern. And in order to guard against the recent spate of fraud and identity theft involving online account holders, we have recently introduced additional security measures and update on our software to protect our online account holders.

 The security update will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their access.

 Please click on -Continue- below

 Continue

 We hope you find our Internet Banking service easy and convenient to use.

 Yours sincerely

 Halifax Team

      OUR ONLINE GUARANTEE
 We protect our online service with the latest security measures available. In the unlikely event you fall victim to online fraud, we guarantee you won’t lose any money from your account and we will always reimburse you in full.

      SECURITY INFORMATION
 Please do not respond to any emails that appear to be from Halifax asking you to confirm your personal sign in details or linking you to a website that asks you to do so. Halifax would never send emails that ask for confidential or personal security information.

      UNSUBSCRIBE
 If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us, please click the above link. You will receive one further email confirming your removal from our database.

    Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland no. SC327000.
 Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ.
 Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.