Nationwide - Important Notification.

From: Nationwide Building Society <info_at_nnbs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:55:48 +0100

Dear Nationwide Account Holder,

 We have upgraded our system security service, bringing significant performance improvements

 and new features, which all Nationwide Building Society customers will enjoy.

 Due to this upgrade we urge you to please upgrade to this service now for security purpose.

 Please kindly click here now to upgrade your Nationwide Building Society account to the latest security feature.

 Thanks.
 Nationwide Building Society

 Nationwide Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential
 Regulation Authority under registration number 106078. You can confirm our registration on the FCA's website www.fca.org.uk (This link will open in a new window)
 or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.Nationwide is not responsible for the content of external websites.