Reminder: You’re Almost Done – Confirm Your Action!

From: Stop TTIP <info_at_stop-ttip.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 05:00:01 +0000

Hello Anikó Szentesy

Thank you for supporting our campaign! You are almost there: We will count your signature once you have validated your action by clicking here:

https://www.policat.org/validate/0001009485-62132016359

In case the link doesn't open, copy it and paste it into your browser's address bar.

--
You received this email, because you or somebody else used your email address none_at_none.hu to take part in the action "Stop TTIP and CETA" on this website https://stop-ttip.org/. Your action will only be counted if you click this link. If you don't want to take part in this action, simply ignore this email.