mini Loaders

From: <office_at_afa-company.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 23:21:23 +0200

skid steer loader AFA-Rock5Ke €6000 Dear Sirs, Company "AFA-GROUPE" is one of the largest companies in Lithuania and Baltic states producing AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT AND FOREST MACHINERY. Our company has more when 25 years' experience. Please take a look at our wide range of production: FOREST FORWARDERS, STUMPER, FOREST TRAILERS, DISC TRENCHERS, GRAPPLES, FELLING ANDHARVESTER HEADS, LOADERS, AGRICULTURAL CULTIVATORS. We supply our production to Poland, Czech, Spain, Latvia, Russia, Ecuador, Australia. Also we supply SPARE PARTS for Forestry technics. Our production capacity 30 units monthly. Looking for new dealers. Please visit our NEW website: www.afa-industri.com Contact information Telephone: +370 60024578 Fax: Postal address: Agroforteka company Piliuonos 78 LT-45490 Kaunas, Lithuania E-mail: info_at_afa-company.net

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)

graplesaws901.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: graplesaws901.jpg)