Important Review Notification.

From: Barclays PLC <info_at_bcr.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 09:13:23 -0400

              Dear Customer,

 Please note that starting from March 08, 2015 we will be introducing new online banking authentication procedures in order to protect the private information of all online banking users.

 You are required to confirm your online banking details with us as you will not be able to have access to your accounts until this has been done.

 As you're already registered for online banking all you need to do is to confirm your online banking details.

 Confirm your details

 Once you've completed this you'll be able to manage your money whenever you want, giving you more control of your finances.

 Yours sincerely
 Barclays Bank PLC

   Terms & Conditions apply. Available to Barclays current account holders aged 16 or over.

 Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702).

 Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.

   Security
 We never send emails that ask for personal or security details. If you receive an email like this claiming to be from Barclays, you should not reply to it or follow any links it contains - just forward it to internetsecurity_at_barclays.co.uk and then delete it. Links in our emails will only take you to pages containing information about Barclays products, services or partners. If such a page is part of another company's website, that company's terms, conditions and privacy policies will apply.

 Confidentiality
 This email is confidential, so if you have received it by mistake, or it isn't addressed to you, please delete it. It may also be privileged, which means you do not have to disclose it as part of legal proceedings.

 If you would rather not receive marketing emails from Barclays Group, you can unsubscribe here.