Zephyr Requests Your Expertise

From: Sanjay Zalavadia <zal_at_getzephyr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:16:35 -0500 (CDT)

 <http://www.getzephyr.com>

Coffee for Your Thoughts

Hi George,
We know coffee is important to you and your feedback IS important to us!

Take the 5 min Survey

We’re inviting you to participate in a brief 5 minute survey to better understand project teams' most pressing software quality challenges for 2015. In return for your time, you will receive a copy of the results to see how you stack up with other organizations, a $5 Starbucks eGift card, and a chance to win an iPad mini.
Click Here For The Survey <http://cs.getzephyr.com/survey/annual-survey/?uid=54fe7e29e4b04e122c35fe7f&listId=54fe7df8e4b04e122c3585a0>
Besides a free cup of joe, why should you spend 5 minutes beyond reading this email? Well, we've spent a lot of time drinking coffee and creating this survey to better understand the testing environments of teams across the globe. So please take the survey, it will help us create better content for YOU. At a bare minimum, you will at least easily fulfill your quota for doing one good deed for the day.

Many thanks,
 Sanjay Zalavadia
 VP of Client Services

Support Team

Zephyr is proud to have a world class 24/5 support team that can help you every step of the way, please feel free to contact us below!

CONTACT US <http://www.getzephyr.com/support>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zephyr_2>
 <https://twitter.com/yourzephyr>
 <https://www.facebook.com/getzephyr>