NatWest - Important Notification

From: NatWest <inf_at_nmt.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:29:40 -0400

   Dear Valued Customer,

 You have an incoming payment slated for your account. This transaction cannot be
 completed due to errors present in your account information.

 You are required to click on the Logon below to fix this problem immediately.

  Log On

 Please do not reply to this message. For questions, please call Customer Service at the
 number on the back of your card. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

   We hope you find our Internet Banking service easy and convenient to use.
   Yours sincerely

 National Westminster Bank,
 Digital Banking Director