Santander - Important Notification

From: Santander UK. <alertss_at_etr.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:11:07 -0500

Valued Customer,

 We discovered an unknown activity on your Santander Bank account.

 For your protection, We require you to verify your account as the primary owner before you can continue using your account.

 We will review the activity on your account and remove any restrictions placed on your account

 Please kindly review your account by following the reference link below :

 Review My Account

 Please do not reply to this message. For questions, We will contact you as soon as possible.

 Regards
 Customer Service
 Santander Alert Team