Follow up

From: Steven_at_JetNsave <steven_at_jetnsave.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:53:10 -0400

Hi Andras,

I am sending you a courtesy email to ensure you've received the email that I sent to you regarding your quote request.

Please let me know your preferences as well as any other information you may find important.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Steven Sturman
Executive Travel Consultant JetNsave.com

Email - Steven_at_jetnsave.com
Direct phone line – 201 399 4110