Halifax - Important Notification.

From: Halifax <tinn_at_hals.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:19:25 -0400

             Important Notification

             Dear Valued Customer,

 Please take a minute to make sure that the information we hold about you is up to date. We need to check this information with you every 2 years for legal reasons so appreciate you taking the time to read this.

 We need to keep the details that we hold about you up-to-date and check your records occasionally, to keep you safe and secure online, help prevent online fraud and to comply with regulatory and legal requirements.

 This should only take a few minutes, so please check your information by clicking on 'Check my details now' below and make any necessary changes.

 CHECK MY DETAILS NOW

 Once you've completed this you'll be able to manage your money whenever you want, giving you more control of your finances.

 Yours sincerely

             Halifax Helpdesk