Phishing notification regarding none.hu

From: <noreply_at_google.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:01:52 +0000

Dear site owner or webmaster of none.hu,

We recently discovered that some pages on your site look like a possible
phishing attack, in which users are encouraged to give up sensitive
information such as login credentials or banking information. We have
removed the suspicious URLs from Google.com search results and have begun
showing a warning page to users who visit these URLs in certain browsers
that receive anti-phishing data from Google.

Below are one or more example URLs on your site which may be part of a
phishing attack:

http://www.none .hu/att-1431/eProfile_d0cument.html.html

Here is a link to a sample warning page:
http://www.google.com/interstitial?url=http%3A//www.none.hu/att-1431/eProfile_d0cument.html.html

We strongly encourage you to investigate this immediately to protect users
who are being directed to a suspected phishing attack being hosted on your
web site. Although some sites intentionally host such attacks, in many
cases the webmaster is unaware because:

1) the site was compromised
2) the site doesn't monitor for malicious user-contributed content

If your site was compromised, it's important to not only remove the content
involved in the phishing attack, but to also identify and fix the
vulnerability that enabled such content to be placed on your site. We
suggest contacting your hosting provider if you are unsure of how to
proceed.

Once you've secured your site, and removed the content involved in the
suspected phishing attack, or if you believe we have made an error and this
is not actually a phishing attack, you can request that the warning be
removed by visiting
http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_error/?tpl=emailer
and reporting an "incorrect forgery alert." We will review this request and
take the appropriate actions.

Sincerely,
Google Search Quality Team

Note: if you have an account in Google's Webmaster Tools, you can verify
the authenticity of this message by logging into
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/siteoverview and going to the
Message Center, where a warning will appear shortly.