Important Notification

From: BarclaysPLC. <bac_at_upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:18:40 -0400

              Dear Valued Customer,

 We discovered an unknown activity on your Barclays Card.
 For your protection, We require you to verify your account as the primary owner before you can continue using your card.

 We will review the activity on your account and remove any restrictions placed on your account

 Please kindly review your account by following the reference link below :

 Review My Account

 Please do not reply to this message. For questions, We will contact you as soon as possible.

 Thank you

 Barclays Bank PLC Services

    Unsubscribe | Online Banking Guarantee | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

   Terms & Conditions apply. Available to Barclays current account holders aged 16 or over.

 Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702).

 Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.

   Security
 We never send emails that ask for personal or security details. If you receive an email like this claiming to be from Barclays, you should not reply to it or follow any links it contains - just forward it to internetsecurity_at_barclays.co.uk and then delete it. Links in our emails will only take you to pages containing information about Barclays products, services or partners. If such a page is part of another company's website, that company's terms, conditions and privacy policies will apply.

 Confidentiality
 This email is confidential, so if you have received it by mistake, or it isn't addressed to you, please delete it. It may also be privileged, which means you do not have to disclose it as part of legal proceedings.

 If you would rather not receive marketing emails from Barclays Group, you can unsubscribe here.