Restricted account access - NatWest plc.

From: NatWest <alert_at_new.mobi>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 06:37:24 -0400

 Dear Customer,

 We noticed some unusual activity in your NatWest account. To help protect you, we've temporarily blocked your account.

  Why are you seeing this?
 Due to possible errors, Your account violates our Terms of Service.

  How can you unblock your account?
 The fastest way to unblock your NatWest account is to verify your account.

 If you haven't setup a mobile phone in your account, please contact Customer Support.

 Thanks,
 The NatWest Team