The latest news & updates from Codecademy

From: The Codecademy Team <contact_at_codecademy.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 18:30:52 -0400 (EDT)
Codecademy Newsletter

Ready to put your web skills to the test? We've introduced 15 new HTML and CSS projects to our web curriculum. Complete 5 difficulty levels and master the concepts you need to create your very own website.

We’ve released our Summer of Code Challenge! Build your website using skills learned from our courses and you could win guidance and hosting support from a Codecademy engineer to make your project a reality. What are you waiting for?

Want to start your own Codecademy Meetup in your city? Meet other learners in your community, host speakers, get support with your code, and make lasting friendships. Shoot us an email at meetup_at_codecademy.com to get started.

Be part of a brand new Codecademy course! We’ve released 3 out of 4 lessons of Learn the Command Line beta! Learn how to use the Command Line to work with files—a tool developers use every day. Let us know what you think!

I think I have plans for the evening now, _at_Codecademy just added some more #HTML/#CSS projects to their site. #web

_at_Golgothus