Great news! You could win…

From: McDonald's <McDonalds_at_email2.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 07:47:19 +0000

Try the new Sausage & Bacon Sandwich

McDonald's - i'm lovin' it

Limited Edition Sausage & Bacon Sandwich

Sausage or Bacon?

Right now at McDonald’s you can have both.

Our limited edition Sausage & Bacon Sandwich with a pork
patty and three slices of bacon is a great way to start the
day.

It’s available for a limited time at your nearest restaurant
every morning until 10:30am.

Find out more
http://m.mcdonalds.co.uk/mobile/menu/food_details.breakfast.1491.Sausage-amp-Bacon-Sandwich--Tomato-Ketchup.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email-mobile&utm_campaign=Breakfast-Survey

iPad or iPhone? Win both

To celebrate this mouth-watering breakfast pairing, we’re
giving you a chance to win another great combination.
Take our short survey and you could win a shiny new iPhone
6S (16GB) and an iPad Mini 4 (64GB). 10 lucky runners up
will also win 1 of 10 Urbanz Speakers†.

Enter here*
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/breakfast?email=gabot.tren%40none.hu&id=13371445

*Prize Draw Terms and Conditions apply
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/breakfast?email=gabot.tren%40none.hu&id=13371445#terms

†Last date to enter is 29th October 2015.
You must be 18+ to enter.

iPhone 6S and iPad Mini 4 provided by McDonald’s – The
"iPhone 6S" prize comprises a 16GB Apple iPhone 6S in Space
Grey with 4.7-inch HD Retina display, USB power adaptor and
Lightning USB cable. The "iPad Mini 4" prize comprises a
64GB Apple iPad Mini 4 in Space Grey with 7.9-inch HD
Retina display, Wi-Fi connection, USB power adaptor and
Lightning USB cable.

Served before 10.30am until 24th November 2015.
Subject to availability.

© 2015 McDonald's. The Golden Arches logo and McDonald's
are registered trademarks of McDonald's Corporation and
its affiliates.

If you would like to unsubscribe from these emails,
please click here.
http://unsub.mcdonalds.co.uk/live/custom/mcdonalds/index.php?email=gabot.tren%40none.hu&id=13371445

Site Terms and Conditions for Use
http://m.mcdonalds.co.uk/mobile/index_tos.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email-mobile&utm_campaign=Breakfast-Survey