5 reasons to become a Pro artist

From: <john_at_hypeddit.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 08:20:31 +0000

Hi there -
Have you ever considered going Pro?
Hypeddit's Free Plan gives you tons of options to boost your fan base. But if you really want to skyrocket your SoundCloud® profile then have a look at our Pro Plan features, which add significant fire power to your music marketing engine!
The most successful artists in the Hypeddit community - including many Beatport Top 10 producers from labels such as such as Spinnin Records, Toolroom, Defected, Ministry of Sound, Strictly Rhythm, Skint, CR2 and many more as - use our Pro features and have already added tens of thousands of new SoundCloud Followers, Comments, and track Likes to their SoundCloud profiles.
And check this out: how one of my tracks got almost as many SoundCloud comments as Swedish House Mafia's hit "One" by using Hypeddit Pro features! [http://hypeddit.com/news/anatomy-of-a-chart-hit/]
Here are 5 reasons to upgrade to our Pro Plan:
Comment-to-Download: In addition to getting a follower and track like for each download, also get a SoundCloud comment per download to boost the popularity of your track or mixGreater File Size: Upload up to 300MB per Fan GateUnlimited Fan Gates: Create as many Fan Gates as you likeGrow Followers for multiple SoundCloud Accounts: Get a Follower on up to 5 SoundCloud Profiles for every download (i.e., fan will follow your SoundCloud profile + 4 other SoundCloud Profiles of your choice such as a co-producer, featured artist, record label, club, etc.)Custom Branding: Upload your own custom-created banners and logosYou can upgrade your account anytime using the "Account Settings" menu on your Hypeddit [http://hypeddit.com/] Dashboard.
Do you have any questions or feedback? We would love to hear from you! Additional tutorials and customer support are available right here [https://hypeddit.uservoice.com/].
Cheers,
John _at_ Hypeddit
Hypeddit | Boost Your SoundCloud Fanbase
hypeddit.com
 [http://hypeddit.com/]facebook.com/hypeddit
 [https://www.facebook.com/hypeddit]youtube.com/user/hypeddit
 [https://www.youtube.com/user/hypeddit]twitter.com/hypeddit [https://twitter.com/hypeddit]