The early bird gets the worm.

From: Spiceworks <info_at_em.spiceworks.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 03:02:44 -0500
Spiceworks | SpiceWorld
£99 SpiceWorld London rate ends TOMORROW - don’t miss this steal-of-a-deal!

SpiceWorld

£99 rate ends TOMORROW – don’t miss this steal-of-a-deal!

Only £99: Don't miss this deal on two days of IT know-how!
Only £99: Don't miss this deal on two days of IT know-how!

Be a part of the most brilliant IT event for £99.

Seriously, this is epic. Don’t miss 60% savings on two days of IT know-how, loads of tech vendors and prizes, and 500+ IT pros to network with and learn from. Register by tomorrow to get £150 off the full price – we even have a very generous cancellation policy (so don't fret if you're having a hard time deciding).

Register now – this £99 deal ends TOMORROW!

Still not convinced? See what fellow IT pros thought of this past SpiceWorld London.

London, UK
Tobacco Dock

10-11 May 2016
Tuesday - Wednesday

SpiceWorld Sponsors
Spiceworks

You're getting this email because we like to keep registered users up to speed on what's going on at Spiceworks – including the latest Spiceworks Events Alerts. Don't want these updates? No problem, just click the “Manage Subscriptions” link below.

3700 N. Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 100 Austin, TX 78746 USA
www.spiceworks.com

Manage Subscriptions  |  Unsubscribe from Spiceworks Events Alerts  |  Community  |  Privacy Policy