New Swedish Household records, an interview with Lisa Louise Cooke, and more!

From: MyHeritage News <news_at_myheritage.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 04:42:46 -0600

New Swedish Records Now Online!
We've just completed digitizing an exclusive collection of Swedish Household Records, spanning the years 1880-1920. It contains 46.5 million records and it is available for searching online only on MyHeritage! These annual records include information on births, deaths, marriages, addresses, changes in household composition and more. If you have ancestors who lived in Sweden, this is a dream collection for you.

Search now:
http://www.myheritage.com/research/collection-10180/sweden-household-examination-books-1880-1920/?&lang=HU&utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=october2015

Ask the Expert: An exclusive interview with Lisa Louise Cooke
We interviewed popular genealogist, author and podcast host, Lisa Louise Cooke. In this exclusive interview with MyHeritage, Lisa discusses how Google tools have changed the face of genealogy research. Learn how you can utilize free online tools to enhance your own family research.

Read more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/10/lisa-louise-cooke-using-google-tools-for-genealogy?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=october2015&lang=EN

On the Verge of Extinction: The art of shoemaking
Throughout history, cobblers have spent years studying and apprenticing under master craftsmen, learning the techniques and secrets of the shoemaking trade. Today, due to mass production, this age-old-profession has all but disappeared. Find out more about the lost art of shoemaking, as part of our series on extinct professions.

Read more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/09/extinct-crafts-shoemaking?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=october2015&lang=EN

Share Your Story for a Chance to Win a Kindle!
Have you made a new family connection or discovered new information about your family's past using MyHeritage? We'd love to hear about it! Email us the details at stories_at_myheritage.com for a chance to win.

Learn more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/10/send-us-your-stories-and-win?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=october2015&lang=EN

Our Stories: Descendant of Lord Nelson
When MyHeritage user David Bullock began tracing his roots in February 2014, he never imagined the roller coaster of emotions his journey would take him on. In just nine months, he discovered dozens of relatives, and a connection to a fascinating British historical figure.

Read more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/10/our-stories-a-past-he-never-imagined?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=october2015&lang=EN

Grow your family tree today!