New FREE Sample Pack: Tropical House Vol. 01

From: Hypeddit <john_at_hypeddit.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:01:03 -0500
Company portfolio
Having trouble viewing this mail? Click here to view it in your browser.
Make sure that you always get our messages: Add john_at_hypeddit.com to your contacts.

Click here to unsubscribe or update your email address.

View this email online

facebooktwitterforward

New Free Sample Pack - Out Now!

Hi there -

Looking for some new tropical sounds to rock dance floors and knock your followers off their feet?

We are extremely excited to bring you Hypeddit's brand new sample pack: Hypeddit Tropical House Vol 1 - filled with 5 massive construction kits, over 900MB of samples, wav and midi files and even presets for Sylenth1!

This is a MUST HAVE! Get it now for free!

Hypeddit Sample Packs are free for Hypeddit PRO users. Simply log in to Hypeddit for access to your free download under our new menu item "Sample Packs".

And don't forget: this is just the beginning! We will release a new sample pack for our PRO users each month! Stay tuned!

And as always, please contact me if you have any questions about Hypeddit and how to get the most out of it! Big THANK YOU for being part of this rapidly growing community!

Cheers,

John Gold _at_ Hypeddit

GET HYP ED NOW!

Connect

Contact Us

Hypeddit.com
BeatCanteen LLC
Brooklyn, New York

This email is being sent to none_at_none.hu.

Use this link to be deleted or to update your email address
Trouble with the opt out link? Simply forward this message to rem@link.rm0005.net or call 773-470-0350.

This message was sent by BeatCanteen LLC.
BeatCanteen LLC | 2 Gold Street | New York, New York 10038