Your CrossOver Mac Trial

From: CodeWeavers <noreply_at_crossover.codeweavers.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:13:01 -0600

Your CrossOver Mac Trial

Thank you very much for downloading our CrossOver Mac Trial -- we appreciate your interest in CrossOver.

Here's the deal: your trial software will run for 14 days. After that, it will time out and not run anymore. We hope that by then you will be able to make a purchase decision.

If you have any problems during the trial period, we want to hear from you! Please feel free to simply reply to this email, or email trial_at_codeweavers.com directly, and we will see if we can get you taken care of.

Thanks for trying out CodeWeavers CrossOver!

Cheers,

Jeremy White
CEO & Founder
CodeWeavers

---
Helpful Links:
  * How to install your Trial:
    https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/install
  * Contact General Support:
    info_at_codeweavers.com
  * Download the Trial Again:
    https://www.codeweavers.com/products/download_trial/download_links_macosx/
  * Buy CrossOver:
    https://www.codeweavers.com/store/
---
If you want to opt-out from further marketing emails click the link below:
https://www.codeweavers.com/account/optout/