Promo code: get 1 month free PRO plan now!

From: Hypeddit <john_at_hypeddit.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 07:07:41 -0500
Company portfolio
Having trouble viewing this mail? Click here to view it in your browser.
Make sure that you always get our messages: Add john_at_hypeddit.com to your contacts.

Click here to unsubscribe or update your email address.

View this email online

facebooktwitterforward

Go PRO now - and get 1 month off!

Hi there -

Have you ever considered going Pro? Now is the time with our one-month-off promo!

Hypeddit's Free Plan gives you tons of options to boost your fan base. But if you really want to skyrocket your SoundCloud® profile then have a look at our Pro Plan features, which add significant fire power to your music marketing engine:

PRO Plan Features

Unlimited fan gates: Why stop at 3 fan gates? The more tracks you feature on Hypeddit, the faster and larger your fan community will grow

Comment-to-download: In addition to getting a follower and track like for each download, also get a SoundCloud comment per download to boost the popularity of your track or mix

Custom Branding: Upload your own custom-created banners and logos

Grow Followers for multiple SoundCloud Accounts: Get a Follower on up to 5 SoundCloud Profiles for every download (i.e., fan will follow your SoundCloud profile + 4 other SoundCloud Profiles of your choice such as a co-producer, featured artist, record label, club, etc.)

Free Sample Packs (NEW): Download Hypeddit-exclusive and state-of-the-art sample packs from hit producers around the globe. We will release a new sample pack every month so you always have access to the freshest sounds

Greater File Size: Upload up to 300MB per Fan Gate

The most successful artists in the Hypeddit community - including many Beatport Top 10 producers from labels such as such as Spinnin Records, Toolroom, Defected, Ministry of Sound, Strictly Rhythm, Skint, CR2 and many more as - use our Pro features and have already added tens of thousands of new SoundCloud Followers, Comments, and track Likes to their SoundCloud profiles.

Thanksgiving Special: Get 1 Months off PRO Upgrade

Upgrade your Hypeddit account to PRO before 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, November 29, 2015 and use the following code to get your first month off (discount applies to both monthly and annual PRO accounts):

Promo code: thanks15

In order to apply the code, just follow these simple steps:

1. Login to Hypeddit
2. On your dashboard, click on Account Settings (gear-wheel icon)
3. Click on Switch Plan button
4. Select the monthly or annual PRO plan
5. Enter the promo code in the payment window

And as always, please contact me if you have any questions about Hypeddit and how to get the most out of it! Big THANK YOU for being part of this rapidly growing community!

Cheers,

John Gold _at_ Hypeddit

GET HYPED NOW!

Connect

Contact Us

Hypeddit.com
BeatCanteen LLC
Brooklyn, New York

This email is being sent to none_at_none.hu.

Use this link to be deleted or to update your email address
Trouble with the opt out link? Simply forward this message to rem@link.rm0005.net or call 773-470-0350.

This message was sent by BeatCanteen LLC.
BeatCanteen LLC | 2 Gold Street | New York, New York 10038