TIME Magazine

From: Time <time_at_timemagazineeurope.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:01:33 +0100 (CET)
TIME

Dear Ms. Szilagyi,

As a valued TIME reader, here's an offer to help you tick off two more names on your gift list with Christmas fast approaching!

Give a 1-year gift subscription to TIME to a friend or relative at a low privilege rate, and you can give a second gift subscription absolutely FREE!

You'll make a massive saving of up to 84% off the cover price, plus, when you buy a gift subscription, we will send you a free TIME Precision Watch as a 'thank you'.

Your friends will also have free access to the digital edition of TIME on the iPad and iPhone.

If you prefer to order one gift subscription, you will still receive your FREE Precision Watch and benefit from savings of up to 84%.

buy now

Free Watch

You have received this promotional e-mail as a current or previous subscriber to TIME Magazine.

iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.

To learn more about our information practices read our Privacy Policy.

To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here: Unsubscribe

Customer services can be reached at time.europe@customersvc.com or +31 20 4874 232.

Time Magazines Europe Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
Trade Register No. 317127.