Announcing The Hypeddit Holiday Giveaway! Four Amazing Prizes, Four Lucky Winners

From: Hypeddit <info_at_hypeddit.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 14:01:15 -0500
Company portfolio
Having trouble viewing this mail? Click here to view it in your browser.
Make sure that you always get our messages: Add info_at_hypeddit.com to your contacts.

Click here to unsubscribe or update your email address.

View this email online

facebooktwitterforward

Hypeddit Holiday Giveaway!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year again, and we are in the giving spirit! After all, we have so many things to be grateful for. From our amazing community of producers and fans, to all the incredible people we have met a long the Hypeddit journey to date. So we want to take this time to say ‘THANK YOU!’ with our extra special Hypeddit Holiday Giveaway.

During this holiday season, we will be giving away four amazing prizes to four lucky winners. Joining us in spreading the holiday cheer, we have some of the best companies and products in the audio industry: iZotope, FL Studio, Cakewalk, and Simplest Ways!

We are beyond excited to have such great company in Santa’s workshop!

Each weeks winner will get a free year Hypeddit Pro subscription and a prize from our partners. Below are the prizes and schedule.

December 3rd – December 9th: One year Hypeddit Pro Subscription and iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced
December 10th – December 16th: One year Hypeddit Pro Subscription and FL Studio Producer Edition
December 17th – December 23rd: One year Hypeddit Pro Subscription and Cakewalk SONAR Professional
December 24h – December 30th: One year Hypeddit Pro Subscription and Simplest Ways Superstring 2 Pro

To enter is simple. Use the form at the link below, hit enter and follow the steps. Every step you complete is an entry toward winning for that week. You can do some entries once a day, like tweeting about the contest. (Hint, Hint)

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

ENTER TO WIN

Connect

Contact Us

Hypeddit.com
BeatCanteen LLC
Brooklyn, New York

This email is being sent to none_at_none.hu.

Use this link to be deleted or to update your email address
Trouble with the opt out link? Simply forward this message to rem@link.rm0005.net or call 773-470-0350.

This message was sent by BeatCanteen LLC.
BeatCanteen LLC | 2 Gold Street | New York, New York 10038