Your CrossOver Trial is About To End!

From: CodeWeavers <noreply_at_crossover.codeweavers.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 00:01:06 -0600

Your CrossOver Trial is About To End!

Hello,
All good things must come to an end, and so it is with your CrossOver trial period. We hope that CrossOver has worked well for you. If it has please consider purchasing a copy through our Store.

If you've had any difficulties, or need to discuss any issues with our Sales team, you can respond to this email, or email them directly at sales_at_codeweavers.com. If you elect not to purchase CrossOver at this time, we ask that you please remove it from your computer. Thank you very much for your interest in CrossOver -- we very much appreciate it.

Thanks for trying out CodeWeavers CrossOver.

Best Wishes,

Jeremy White
CEO & Founder
CodeWeavers

---
Helpful Links:
  * Support Center:
    https://www.codeweavers.com/support/
  * Compatibility Center:
    https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/
  * Buy CrossOver:
    https://www.codeweavers.com/store/
---
If you want to opt-out from further marketing emails click the link below:
https://www.codeweavers.com/account/optout/