Introducing Search Connect™, The Power of Story by Thomas MacEntee, and more

From: MyHeritage News <news_at_myheritage.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 02:35:44 -0600

Introducing Our Latest Innovation — Search Connect™
We've just released Search Connect™, a useful new technology that turns every search on MyHeritage into a record. With Search Connect™, you can contact other MyHeritage members who are looking for the same people as you, exchange information, and collaborate with them on your family history research.

Learn more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/11/introducing-search-connect%e2%84%a2-every-search-is-now-a-record?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=november2015&lang=EN

The Power of Story: Yours, Mine and Ours
What are you doing as a family historian to document your own life? What will your descendants know about you 50 or 100 years from now? Genealogy educator and author Thomas MacEntee offers a practical approach, along with a curated list of digital tools, to get you started on your own storytelling journey.

Read more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/11/the-power-of-story-yours-mine-and-ours?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=november2015&lang=EN

New Features on the MyHeritage Mobile App
This month, we've rolled out an enhanced version of our mobile app which now includes Instant Discoveries™. See the new Discoveries available to you directly from the app, uncover new information about your family history, and easily apply your findings to your tree on MyHeritage. You can add entire branches to your family tree in just a few clicks.

Download the app now:
https://www.myheritage.com/mobile?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=november2015

Video: Discovering your ancestors' daily lives
Did you miss our recent webinar about uncovering the details of your ancestors' daily lives? Expert genealogist Schelly Talalay Dardashti explains how to get the most out of resources such as newspapers, censuses, military records and more to learn new information about your ancestors and what life was like in their time. Watch it here for free!

Watch now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYuPv_iuwWA

User Story: Long-lost family found after 60-year search
MyHeritage user Ann Clare Meagher from Australia had been searching for ties to her mother's family for over 60 years with no success. With no knowledge of her maternal ancestors, she longed to find her long-lost relatives. When she joined MyHeritage, she finally made the connection that changed her life forever.

Read the full story:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/01/our-stories-searching-for-60-years?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=november2015&lang=EN

Send Us Your Holiday Cards!
In 1843, Sir Henry Cole, a UK government worker, commissioned the first Christmas card when he was too busy to write to his friends. Printed in black and white, the cards were originally colored in by hand. What's the oldest Christmas card that you have in your family? Send us a photo to stories_at_myheritage.com.

Learn more:
http://blog.myheritage.com/2015/11/your-holiday-cards-we-want-to-see-them?utm_source=email_newsletter&utm_campaign=november2015&lang=EN

Grow your family tree today!