Available Now: Custom Thumbnails for Your VODs

From: Twitch <mc_at_twitch.tv>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 02:26:39 +0000

View this email in your browser (http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c782b16a82082e2741d47d583&id=ae12f9f641&e=9ffd955d31)

** Upload Custom VOD Thumbnails
http://blog.twitch.tv/2015/12/upload-custom-thumbnails-for-your-vods/

You asked for more customization options and now they’re here: Custom thumbnails for your VODs.

Starting today, you and your editors can upload a custom thumbnail for any past broadcast or highlight.

Here's how you get started:

1. Go to your Video Manager.
2. Click Edit on any past broadcast or highlight.
3. Select Choose File under the Upload Custom Thumb section.
4. Select your image.
++ Image must be 16:9 (minimum size 1280 x 720).
++ Please note that you must have rights to any thumbnail images that you upload. Uploaded thumbnails are subject to our Terms of Service (http://www.twitch.tv/user/legal?page=terms_of_service) and Rules of Conduct (http://www.twitch.tv/user/legal?page=rules-of-conduct), as well as to DMCA Guidelines (http://www.twitch.tv/p/dmca-guidelines).
5. Click Upload.

Please note that if you created a VOD in the last month, the option to upload custom thumbnails may not be available until early next year.

If you need support with this new feature, make sure to check out our handy FAQ.