Make a Website using HTML5 and CSS3 with our updated course!

From: Codecademy <contact_at_codecademy.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 16:56:16 +0000

We’re excited to announce a new, updated version of our Make a
Website course!

Check It Out ( https://www.codecademy.com/en/learn/make-a-website?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=maw_announcement&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=cta-top )

-----------
What's New?
-----------

We’ve updated the course to give you hands-on experience
building websites with HTML5 tags such as nav, header and footer.
Additionally, you will gain experience with flexbox, a CSS3
feature that allows web developers to create balanced and
responsive page layouts. The new course is also more
project-based; you’ll build 4 websites from scratch, while
exploring essential skills such as using videos, customizing
fonts, and adapting page layouts to accommodate different screen
sizes.

-------------------
Who Should Take It?
-------------------

Everyone! Whether you want to become a web developer or you
are just coding for kicks, being able to write HTML and CSS is
one of the most essential skills to develop. In today’s world,
familiarity with these technologies is a must for students and
professionals alike.

Start Make a Website ( https://www.codecademy.com/en/learn/make-a-website?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=maw_announcement&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=cta-btm )
Happy coding!

The Codecademy Team