eSupport.com May Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 01:32:05 -0400

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/df6248ccaa7deb92239356d9637dfaca/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Printer Drivers Can Be Tricky , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: Restoring Old Volume Slider in Windows 10 , #registry
 * BIOS Tip: Start Your PC at a Certain Time Every Day, #bios [img] eSupport.com
Products
 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

        [img] Our family uses a Dell notebook with Windows 10 at home. Over the
past week, it blue screens and locks up at least twice a day. I think we may have infected
the operating system with malware. So today Dell suggested I should reinstall Windows 10.
This is over my head. Plus, I am afraid I will lose my important documents. Is there an
easy way to restore our notebook without having to actually reinstall Windows? Ideally,
I'm looking for a Windows restore solution.
 – Nancy R., Naples, FL
    eSupport.com recommends a great program that is very simple to use called Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
. Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 saves you time and the anxiety of manually reinstalling your OS. This includes
eliminating the need to back up and reinstall the entire operating system. Simply run
Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 free system scan and it will diagnose your PC for problems. Next, Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 can quickly repair your damaged PC with technology that not only repairs your Windows OS,
but also reverses the damage using a complete database of replacement files. Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 patented technology actually reverses the damage done to your Windows operating system.

  » Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      I’ve been trying to use USB headphones with my computer. But when I plug them in,
I still get music out of the speakers. How come?
 – Richard J., Sacramento, CA

Windows realizes that the USB headphones are attached. However the program that is playing
the music does not. It’s still using the audio channel that was set up before you
attached the headset. Close the program and restart it. If that doesn’t work, check you
programs audio settings to make sure the USB headphones are selected. If the program
doesn’t have those settings, go to your Control Panel, under Sound and click Manage
Audio Devices. Click the Playback tab and select USB headphones. Click the Set Default
button then click OK.

       I'm having a problem with files opening in the correct programs automatically. For
example, when I try to open an MPG file, it asks me which program to use when it should be
using Media Player. I went to the file association list and the file type is not listed.
What am I doing wrong?
 – Henry P., Greensburg, PA

To associate any file with the program that should be able to open it, save the file to a
folder on your hard drive. Right click on it, and select Properties. On the General tab
under Opens With, click the Change button. If you do not see program listed, click Browse.
Navigate to the program file (this will likely be on your C: drive in the Programs
folder), and select it to force Windows to associate that file type with that program with
a double click.

 [img]
          Powerful Tool to Remove Duplicate Photos

 Free up valuable disk space with DPC. Duplicate Photo Cleaner is completely safe to use.
It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or any other unwanted
software.

 Download Duplicate Photo Cleaner Today, http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/5e147274

    Find and Delete Duplicate Files in Seconds with EDF

 For PC &amp; Mac: FREE System scan Speed up your computer and free up disk space by
deleting duplicate files. You can recover gigabytes of space, make your computer faster,
and organize your files.

 Try Easy Duplicate Finder for Free! , http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/1ac8f104

                           Ads by HeyAmigo.com, http://www.heyamigo.com

  Driver Tip: Printer Drivers Can Be Tricky

 Have you ever installed a printer driver and your printer stopped working? Or the new
driver just doesn’t seem to install at all? With some printers the driver is pretty
straightforward. It’s simply click and install. However, with other printer drivers the
process can be a little more involved. If you are running into issues installing your
printer driver, we suggest that you first uninstall the old drivers first. Then install
the new ones. This should prevent any further issues and allow your printer to work
properly. The old driver can be uninstalled by opening your Control Panel, and clicking on
the Devices and Printers section. Right click on the printer, and choose PROPERTIES. Then
click on the DRIVER tab, and choose UNINSTALL. You may be asked at this point if you want
to keep the driver, say NO. Once that has completed uninstalling, you can install the new
driver.

 » Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: Restoring Old Volume Slider in Windows 10

 Microsoft has added a new horizontal UI for volume control slider in Windows 10 which is
shown when you click on the Sound icon in Taskbar notification area. If you don't like the
new UI, you can restore previous vertical volume control slider using following method:

1. In Registry Editor, go to following key:
 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\

2. Create a new key MTCUVC under CurrentVersion key.

3. Now in right-side pane, create new DWORD EnableMtcUvc and set its value to 0

If you want to restore new volume control UI, delete the DWORD EnableMtcUvc.

Please Note: Before performing these tweaks, we recommend backing up your systems
registry. To back up the Registry the easy way, simply open Control Panel, click System,
and then click System protection on the left sidebar. Click the big Create button to have
Windows walk you through the straightforward process of creating a System Restore Point
— it's as easy as that. :

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip – Start Your PC at a Certain Time Every Day

 Have you ever wanted your computer to be up and running and waiting for you when you get
to your desk? In your BIOS setting you will find a section called POWER OPTIONS or POWER
MANAGEMENT. In that section of some BIOS, you will find an option called POWER ON BY
ALARM. This feature can be used to turn on your computer at a set time every day. For
example, if you are someone who arrives in your office every day by 9:00 am, you can set
your computer to turn on at 8:55 am using this feature. Just set that time in the POWER ON
BY ALARM option. Once set, your computer will start up at that time every day. Your system
will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive at your desk.

  » Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

 [img] [img]
        Create Multiple Desktops In Windows 10

Start by clicking the task view button next to the search bar (or icon) in your taskbar,
which will bring up a button in the bottom-right corner of your screen labeled "+ New
desktop." Just click this button to create a second desktop, then click it again to create
a third, and so on.

         [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter
  [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter
  [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter
  [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

 - Dr. Seuss

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    Sporcle , http://www.sporcle.com/
      A trivia quiz website on which users have a set time limit to name all the items
within a given subject.

    [img]
    MySuperPC , http://www.mysuperpc.com/
      A free tutorial on how to build your own PC.

           Did You Know?

 According to NASA, the perfect nap should last 26 minutes.

           Vocab Test
              Chatfly

 Someone who is constantly texting or IMing due to a need to be in constant contact via
digital communication.

           Browser Add-On
               Multi Social Share,
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/mssffextension/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded

 Share text and images with multiple social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
and Flickr, with a single click.

           SmartPhone App
              Burner,
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/burner-free-phone-number-for/id505800761?mt=8

  The app that lets you generate disposable phone numbers.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

              Twitter is a two-way conversation. Tweet questions to encourage your
followers to interact with you.

            iPhone App

[img],
http://www.iphoneoptimizer.com//download?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2016newsletter

iOptimizer, http://iphoneoptimizer.com/download

  iOptimizer is the ultimate application for getting to know your iPhone, iPad or iPod
better. iOptimizer monitors the performance of your device, so that you can configure it
for optimal use. It will also help you find out everything about your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Touch both on the system and on the user level. iOptimizer is powerful, intuitive, and
extremely easy to set up and use.

 * iPad Support
 * Improved 'Activity' Section
 * Improved 'Processes' Section
 * Improved 'Battery' Section
 * Improved 'System' Information
 * Improved 'Network' Section Best of all — It's FREE!

 [img],
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=455952866&amp;mt=8&amp;ign-mpt=uo=6

 [img]

 ©2016 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com

 Don't want to receive this newsletter? Change Your Email Preferences,
http://newsletter.esupport.com/df6248ccaa7deb92239356d9637dfaca/unsubscribe or