Barclays Card Notification.

From: Barclays Card. <hsctd_at_bcu.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:50:38 -0400

Dear Barclays Credit Card Customer,

 At Barclays Credit Card Services we take protecting your online security and finances very seriously. That's why we have a number of measures in place to protect you when you bank online with us.

 At Barclays Credit Card Services, we take the job of protecting our customers seriously, So for your protection we are proactively notifying you of this activity.

 We've made some new improvements to Barclays Credit Card Service, As from 19th of July Barclays Online Credit Card Services will be launching a new security authentication.

 All Barclays Online Credit Card Service users are required to verify their security details, this process will take 7 days then we will email you with your new account details

 Click Here to get verified with your new account details.

 Please do not reply to this message. For questions, please call Customer Service at the number on the back of your card. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 Yours sincerely,
 Erik Toivonen
 Managing Director,
 Credit Card Services