Get Unstuck!

From: Codecademy <contact_at_codecademy.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:36:26 +0000

( https://www.codecademy.com/pro/?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=benefits_upsell_cc_advisors&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=header_img )

We know that learning to code isn’t easy. From being stuck on a
coding problem you can’t seem to figure out, to not knowing what
to learn next, there are plenty of challenges. That’s why for
learners who want a bit more support, we’ve got Codecademy
Advisors.

When you upgrade to Codecademy Pro ( https://www.codecademy.com/pro/?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=benefits_upsell_cc_advisors&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=inline_link ) you get access to our team of advisors. They review your code
and help you get unstuck, as well as give you advice on what to
learn next so you can continue to move forward with your
learning.

Advisors and so much more... Check out Codecademy Pro today!

Learn More ( https://www.codecademy.com/pro/?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=benefits_upsell_cc_advisors&utm_medium=email_newsletter&utm_content=cta_button )

Codecademy

49 W 27th Street, New York, NY 10001

( https://www.facebook.com/codecademy/timeline?utm_source=customerio&utm_campaign=email_footer&utm_medium=email )