how’s everything going?

From: Prue Mcdreamy <de2brien_at_eircom.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:11:26 +0100 (IST)

Bet you were suprised receiving this email and now trying to figure out who is this
I won't hold back the truth - I'm dying to meet you...
I dream to find the man my encounter with whom changed the course of my life.
I would be loved to find the real acquaintace and I want to find a long-term relationship.
You can bombard me with any details and I will try to speak freely...

Send me a few lines about you if you got interested
Cheers.

IMG-2676.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG-2676.jpg)