Your Netflix Membership has been suspended [#727554]

From: NETFLIX <no email>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 23:43:39 -0000

Validation failed

During a routine check of your account we have failed to validate the billing method we have on record for your account.

To continue using the Netflix service you will need to update/verify your billing information.

    Please note that failure to complete the validation process will result in permanent suspension of your netflix membership.

    We thank you for your understanding.

    Netflix Billing Support