eSupport.com September Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:36:10 -0400

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/38a9edfcdeb09e422baabd6b0ebd02b3/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Resolving Driver Issues , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: Get Back HD Space After Upgrading To Windows 10 , #registry
 * BIOS Tip: Wrong Motherboard Identification Can Cause BIOS Failure , #bios [img]
 eSupport.com Products
 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

        [img] I work at Goodwill Industries where I am responsible for
refurbishing donated PCs, most of which are notebooks running Windows 7, 8 &amp; 10. Many
of the PCs we receive are loaded with problems ranging from virus and malware infection to
corrupted files and Windows problems. Unfortunately, we don't have the original Windows
CD, so I can't simply reload the OS. Can you suggest a software tool that I can use to
restore and repair Windows and tune-up these computers?
 – Michael L., Boston, MA

Yes. Take a minute and try a PC repair program named Reimage Plus,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
. First, the Reimage Plus,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 free scan will diagnose the complete system and provide a full report outlining all of
the detected problems. Next, Reimage Plus,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 will repair all of the errors on your PC, ranging from a hidden virus, malware even
spyware. Best of all, Reimage Plus,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 has patented technology, https://www.google.com/patents/US9104574 that reverses the
damage to your Windows OS, by replacing corrupted files with the newest Windows files and
components. The PC will be restored and improved in no time.

  » Download Reimage Plus,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      I have a 10-year old Dell computer with a matching monitor and keyboard. Of course
it is time to update, and I am wondering if I can replace the processor with a newer model
Dell with Windows 10 and keep the same monitor and keyboard. Or would you recommend I
replace the whole thing?
 – Doris C., Dover, NH

If you are upgrading to Windows 10, I would recommend replacing the entire setup and
purchasing a desktop with a touch-screen monitor. The operating system's interface is
touch-friendly. Though it will work with a traditional mouse, your experience with Windows
10 will probably be more enjoyable if you also have a touch-screen monitor. Additionally,
with 10 years of technical advancements, a new monitor will provide a far better picture.

       I use Mozilla Firefox and when I try to download a file, it sends the file to the
DOWNLOADS folder on my C: drive. How can I change where the files are saved to?
 – Lindsey C., Shawnee Mission, KS

There are a couple of different ways to change where the files are being saved. The first
way is to have the browser ask you on every download where you want to save the file. You
can do this by clicking on TOOLS in Firefox and then choose OPTIONS. Then click on the
GENERAL tab, and click the radio button next to ALWAYS ASK ME WHERE TO SAVE FILES. Now you
will be prompted to provide a location every time you download a file.

The second way is change the default location for saved files, so that every time you
download a file it will be saved to the location you choose automatically. To do this, you
want to click on TOOLS in Firefox and then choose OPTIONS. Then click on the GENERAL tab,
and click the radio button next to SAVE FILES TO. You then need to click on BROWSE and
navigate to the location you want the files saved to. Files will now be saved to this
location by default.

 [img]
          Powerful Tool to Remove Duplicate Photos

 Free up valuable disk space with DPC. Duplicate Photo Cleaner is completely safe to use.
It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or any other unwanted
software.

 Download Duplicate Photo Cleaner Today, http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/39c50803

    Find and Delete Duplicate Files in Seconds with EDF

 For PC &amp; Mac: FREE System scan Speed up your computer and free up disk space by
deleting duplicate files. You can recover gigabytes of space, make your computer faster,
and organize your files.

 Try Easy Duplicate Finder for Free! , http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/63f87491

                           Ads by HeyAmigo.com, http://www.heyamigo.com

  Driver Tip: Resolving Driver Issues

 Whether you have recently installed a device or it came pre-installed, you will
definitely have problems if the right driver isn’t installed, or has become corrupted.
Here are some of the things you can try to resolve a driver related issue:

Restart the computer – Before you do anything, try a simple restart of the computer.
Sometimes the computer freezes or gets overwhelmed, and restarting the machine may resolve
the problem. Bear in mind that most operating systems require that the computer be
restarted after a new installation; otherwise the connected device will not work properly.

Disconnect and reconnect the device – Especially if the device is connected via a USB
(universal serial bus) port, disconnect it and then plug it in to a different USB port.
This will allow the operating system to automatically resolve problems related to minor
resource conflicts. If all goes well, the OS will detect the device (assuming it is
plug-and-play) and install the correct drivers.

Check if an updated driver is available – Run a scan with DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 for the latest version of the driver. Installing the latest driver doesn’t only ensure
that your device will work properly, but it will improve the device’s performance as
well.

Check your driver’s compatibility – Ensure that your driver is compatible with the
operating system and other hardware on your computer. DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 will locate the latest compatible drivers for your system. All you need to do is run a
scan.

 » Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: Get Back HD Space After Upgrading To Windows 10

When you’ve upgraded to Windows 10, you'll notice a significant hit on hard drive
space—up to 20 GB taken away from you. For those with older or even solid-state hard
drives (SSDs), this can be a substantial hit.

Luckily, there's a super easy way to reclaim some, or possibly all, of this space back,
and it's done with Windows' built-in Disk Cleanup utility.

To free up hard drive space, search for Disk Utility (or access it through the "Windows
Administrative Tools" folder in the Start menu). From there, hit the option for "Clean up
system files" and let Disk Cleanup re-launch.

You'll see options in the "Files to delete" list for "Previous Windows installations" and
"Temporary Windows installation files."

Just note that by clearing these two entries, you will no longer be able to roll back to
your previous version of Windows. So make sure it's something you want to do before
actually doing it.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip – Wrong Motherboard Identification Can Cause BIOS Failure

 One of the most common reasons for a BIOS upgrade failure is that the user has wrongly
identified their system’s motherboard. If you download a BIOS for the wrong motherboard,
then the BIOS update will fail and your motherboard will become inoperable.

That is why a tool like BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 is so useful. It takes all the guess work out of it. BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 scan technology properly identifies your motherboard 100% of the time. There will be no
doubt what motherboard you have after scanning with BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
.

Once you have scanned, our team of BIOS Technicians make sure that you are sent the proper
BIOS update for your system.

So, don’t ever download a BIOS if you are unsure of what motherboard you have. Let
BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter
 take the guess work out of it.

» Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

 [img] [img]
        Are your programs taking too long to open? Are they on a Network Drive?

If programs are taking too long to open, they could be stored on network drive that has a
slow connection. Make sure that the programs are installed on your C drive. This will cut
down considerably on the time it takes to open the program.

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool."

 - Stephen King

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    Seen That , http://www.seenth.at/
       An online movie community where fans catalog, review, discuss, and recommend the
movies they love (and hate).

    [img]
    Instapaper , https://www.instapaper.com/
      Save long web pages to read later, when you have time, on your computer, iPhone,
iPad, or Kindle.

           Did You Know?

 September is not mentioned in any of Shakespeare’s plays.

           Vocab Test
              Careware

 A form of shareware in which the author requests that you donate the fee to a designated
charity.

           Browser Add-On
               Blur,
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/donottrackplus/?src=hp-dl-featured

 Protect your Passwords, Payments, and Privacy.

           SmartPhone App
              PreyProject, https://preyproject.com/

  Lets you keep track of your phone and tablet whenever missing, whether you're in town or
abroad.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

              If someone regularly retweets or replies to you, add them to a list so you
can return the favor.

            iPhone App

[img],
http://www.iphoneoptimizer.com//download?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

iOptimizer, http://iphoneoptimizer.com/download

  iOptimizer is the ultimate application for getting to know your iPhone, iPad or iPod
better. iOptimizer monitors the performance of your device, so that you can configure it
for optimal use. It will also help you find out everything about your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Touch both on the system and on the user level. iOptimizer is powerful, intuitive, and
extremely easy to set up and use.

 * iPad Support
 * Improved 'Activity' Section
 * Improved 'Processes' Section
 * Improved 'Battery' Section
 * Improved 'System' Information
 * Improved 'Network' Section Best of all — It's FREE!

 [img],
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=455952866&amp;mt=8&amp;ign-mpt=uo=6

             [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

    [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

    [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

    [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=september2016newsletter

 [img]

 ©2016 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com

 Don't want to receive this newsletter? Change Your Email Preferences,
http://newsletter.esupport.com/38a9edfcdeb09e422baabd6b0ebd02b3/unsubscribe or