Introducing Talon Pro (50% Off) - aThemes

From: <charlie_at_athemes.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 14:00:54 +0000

Hello,

For those of you that have been asking when we are going to
release the pro version of our latest free theme, Talon, the day
has come! Talon Pro ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2F0aGVtZXMuY29tL3RoZW1lL3RhbG9uLXByby8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 ) takes
everything that is great about Talon and adds to it to make it a
truly versatile business theme.

For example, Talon Pro comes with not 1 but 6 homepage layouts:

Main Demo ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RlbW8uYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vdGFsb24tcHJvLz9fX3M9Ynp4bnVjendwd3Vpa2hrY2FzZW8ifQ )

Digital Agency ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RlbW8uYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vdGFsb24tcHJvL2hvbWUtMi8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 )

Product Landing ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RlbW8uYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vdGFsb24tcHJvL2hvbWUtMy8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 )

Freelancer 1 ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RlbW8uYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vdGFsb24tcHJvL2hvbWUtNC8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 )

Freelancer 2 ( http:// )

Product Landing 2 ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2RlbW8uYXRoZW1lcy5jb20vdGFsb24tcHJvL2hvbWUtNi8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 )

These are just examples of what you can do with Talon Pro, all
built using SiteOrigin Page Builder, an intuitive drag and drop
page builder. Using SiteOrigin and Talon Pro, you can create
pretty much any kind of layout you want (either from scratch or
using our demo layouts as a starting point).

As you can see from the demos, Talon Pro comes with lots of new
and powerful features. Here are the highlights:

* Header Shortcode - you can add a shortcode to the header to
have any kind of slider or even a video
* Contact Popup - click the 'Contact' button to bring up a
contact model, making it easy to display your contact information
to potential customers
* 6 New Widgets - Timeline, Contact, Map, Pricing Tables, Text
Typer and Featured Product. There are also more styling options
for some of the existing widgets.
* Single Page/Post Options - get more control over your posts and
pages on an individual basis (background, text colors, hide menu,
hide post title, hide footer)
* Single Custom Post Type Options - get more control over the
single views for Services, Employees and Projects (make them full
width, center the content, hide the post title, hide the
navigation)
* Customizable Footer Credits - easy change the footer credits
via the Customizer

To celebrate the launch you can get 50% off Talon Pro for the
next 48 hours only. That's $49 down to just $24.5. Simply enter
the code TALONPRO50 at checkout to qualify. This code is also
valid for our Developer and Lifetime plans (if you've already
purchased a theme from us, you can upgrade to either of the
membership plans - and only pay the difference - as follows. Go
to Your Account ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2F0aGVtZXMuY29tL3lvdXItYWNjb3VudC8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 ), click View
Licenses next to your purchase. Then click View Upgrades. Then
click Upgrade License. Remember to enter the discount code).

Get Talon Pro at 50% off now. ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2F0aGVtZXMuY29tL3RoZW1lL3RhbG9uLXByby8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0 )

I hope you like Talon Pro. Let me know if you have any questions
or feedback!

All the best,

Charlie and the rest of the aThemes team

PS Developer and Lifetime subscribers can download Talon Pro from
their account dashboards right away.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add
charlie_at_athemes.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of
the loop? <a href="http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiMzI5Njc1MTU4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2V0ZHJpcC5jb20vc3Vic2NyaWJlcnMvYnp4bnVjendwd3Vpa2hrY2FzZW8vdW5zdWJzY3JpYmU_YnJvYWRjYXN0PTc1MzcwMzMxXHUwMDI2ZD10ZHF4dXl6d3VkYW1pbXNxeWRtZFx1MDAyNmV4Y2x1ZGVfY2xpY2s9MVx1MDAyNl9fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9">Unsubscribe</a>.

Our postal address: Bracken Cottage, Linkside East, Beacon Hill, Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6NY