I hope for reciprocity. =)

From: Tatyana <samaya.tania_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 13:54:26 +0300
I'm looking for a serious relationship with a man for friendship, communication and further marriage.I went to the dating agency a week ago where I was given your email address.You are a mystery to me and I know nothing about you.This is my first experience of communicating with a man on the internet.I hope that our acquaintance will continue and we will get pleasure from it.I'll write little bit about myself for you to have a slight idea about me.I am educated, kind, and honest woman without bad habits.I want that in my life will be a loved person with a clever heart and a kind soul.I would like to reach you by phone to hear your voice.I lead an active and healthy lifestyle. I like swimming and sport exercises.It gives me necessary energy for living and beauty.I'll write more when you will answer me to this letter.I will send you my pictures in my next letter If you are interested.I'll be glad respond to any of your questions and I hope that we will continue our dialogue.TATYANA!