SOFT LOAN INVESTMENT

From: Sheikh <postmaster_at_3fujinka.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 16:35:22 +0800

Greetings,
We are group of investment companies based in Dubai-UAE and we are interested to fund investment projects outside UAE in the form of Soft Loan, both to cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate of 3% ROI per annum. We intend to invest in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing etc,thus any sector. Please the terms are very flexible and interesting and do get back and let us know how much you want to borrow for your business projects.
Regards,
Sheikh, E-mail: intlinvestorsfirm_at_gmail.com