Hi

From: Joanne Sweetums <bpdempsey_at_eircom.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 18:43:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hello there, how are you?
Please do not try to recall me in you mind we have never meet .
I won't hold back the truth - I'm dying to meet you...
Please ask me any questions and I will try to answer them truthfully...
I beleive there is such a especial man in the world who will made me vivid, more saturated and happier.
Nobody can predict how it will go later but I'm looking forward for the serious relations...

bye.

DCIM-8947.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: DCIM-8947.jpg)