Thank for being our user! This was designed especially for you

From: Ilaria Cella <Ilaria.Cella_at_thycotic.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 23:42:49 +0000

Thank for using Secret Server Express!
I am thrilled to offer you the opportunity to upgrade to the Professional Edition
Benefit of the Professional Edition vs Express:
UNLIMITED SECRET ==> No more limits on the number of Secrets you can manage
But there is much more ==>

· Change network passwords

· Revoke access to your accounts when an IT member leaves the team

· Discovery

· Discover your local accounts - (UNIX Root, Windows Local Admin and more)
Here the deal:
Promotional Price displayed in the example there are 5 users ( if you need more users, please Let me know and we will be happy to help you)

SKU

PRODUCT

AMOUNT

QUANTITY

TOTAL AMOUNT WITHOUT OFFER

DISCOUNTED PRICE

SS-PRO

Secret Server Installed -Software

€ 4,876

1

€ 4,876

 € 3,900.80

SS-USR-0005

Secret Server Installed - Users

€ 88

5

€ 439

 € 351.07

SUPPORT

€ 1,169

 € 935.41

TOT

€ 6,484

 € 5,187.28

FEATURES:

Unlimited Secrets. Discover local accounts, CRM integration, Change network passwords, RDP/SSH proxy

Web services API, Secret Policy, Email notification, IP Ad dress restrictions, Even subscriptions,

Require Comment, Scheduled Reports

Terms & Conditions:
Current customers of Express
The offer will be valid only for the orders that we will receive by the 28th of December 2016 from our Partners

If you are not in contact with a local Partner, please Let me know and if you want to progress and I will be happy to introduce to one of ours

Thank you

Best Regards/ Cordialement /Med venlig hilsen/Med vänlig hälsning/ Inussiarnersumik inuulluaqqusillunga / Salutari/ Cordiali Saluti/ Saludos

Ilaria Cella
Ilaria.Cella_at_thycotic.com<mailto:Ilaria.Cella_at_thycotic.com>
EMEA Channel Sales Manager Thycotic
Mobile: 0044 7580 827019
Tech Support: Support_at_thycotic.com<mailto:Support_at_thycotic.com>
Support: +1-202-802-9399 Option 2
www.thycotic.com<http://www.thycotic.com/> Follow us on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/155936?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A546585511387404178904%2CVSRPtargetId%3A155936%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary>

Thycotic provides companies with simple, easy to use, privileged account management tools at a budget friendly cost.Trusted by more than 7,500 Enterprises worldwide including members of the Global Fortune 500 to manage and secure privileged accounts.

[thycotic.com]

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)