eSupport.com November Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 08:08:07 -0500

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/79db8762c5bf2ba481f6b1b7b060dd6b/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Driver Tip: Rolling Back Drivers in Windows , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: Make Your Battery Last Longer in Windows 10, #registry
 * BIOS Tip: Will An Updated BIOS Fix That? , #bios [img] eSupport.com Products

 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

        [img] Is our Lenovo laptop ready for retirement? Our two year old Windows
10 Lenovo Thinkpad recently started to freeze up and is running very slow. Any suggestions
what could be causing this problem? How can I check to see what is causing this problem
and hopefully fix it? Thank you in advance eSupport.com.
 – Jennifer M., Las Vegas, NV

The good news is your PC problems are quite common. There are several causes for Windows
shutting down, locking up and becoming sluggish over time. Some of these issues include
corrupt or missing files, a hidden virus, malware, or spyware. You can try to do a repair
of Windows or re-install Windows. eSupport's suggestion is to use a great repair program
named Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
. Within minutes, Reimage seamlessly repairs &amp; replaces corrupted files, removes virus
damage &amp; much more.

Here's how it works. First Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 deep PC scan detects all the errors on your Windows Operating System. Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 safe repair process removes and replaces corrupt files found during the scan. During the
repair process, Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 not only removes damage, but also reverses the damage done to your Windows OS by
replacing corrupted and deleted files with fresh Windows files and components from their
continuously updated online database. Finally Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 will find and remove things like virus, malware and spyware in no time. Your PC's
performance, stability and security will be restored and improved.

  » Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      While using my wireless internet connection, it gets slow at times and other times
runs great. Could this be a problem with my router?
 – A. Burke., Palmdale, CA

The most common reason for a slow connection is that it is being shared with others who
are using up the bandwidth, possibly for video streaming or downloading large files. When
this is happening, you should notice a drop in web speed. If you are using cable internet,
it could also be possible that your connection is affected by the number of people in your
area. Cable internet is sent of the same line as cable TV and you may be sharing the line
with a large number of people. When many people in your area are online or watching TV,
you may experience a drop in your connection speed.

       My CPU fan is stuck at 100% and it's very loud. The fans started running at high
RPM shortly after I updated my Asus motherboard BIOS. I tried changing my BIOS fan
controls, but that doesn't seem to work. Before all this, I could control fan speeds with
Silent, Standard, Turbo, or Manual. Now these settings don't work and the fans are running
at max speed. Any ideas how I can stop my CPU and chassis fan running at 100%?
 – Larry L., Baltimore, MD

There are a number of things that you can try that might help the situation you are
dealing with:

 * Ensure that the Fans are Plugged into the Proper Ports
 * Clear your CMOS (BIOS) Settings
 * Downgrade the BIOS to another Previous Revision
 * Determine if the Fans are Faulty
 * Determine if the Power Supply is Faulty
 Aside from these options, you can try installing a different BIOS on the system. Visit
BIOSAgent Plus and scan your system.

 [img]
          Powerful Tool to Remove Duplicate Photos

 Free up valuable disk space with DPC. Duplicate Photo Cleaner is completely safe to use.
It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or any other unwanted
software.

 Download Duplicate Photo Cleaner Today, http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/0c48e8a4

    Find and Delete Duplicate Files in Seconds with EDF

 For PC &amp; Mac: FREE System scan Speed up your computer and free up disk space by
deleting duplicate files. You can recover gigabytes of space, make your computer faster,
and organize your files.

 Try Easy Duplicate Finder for Free! , http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/e96651f4

                           Ads by HeyAmigo.com, http://www.heyamigo.com

  Driver Tip: Driver Tip: Rolling Back Drivers in Windows

 We've realized from talking to our customers, that many of them are unaware of the driver
rollback feature in Windows. This feature can come in very handy when installing drivers.
If a driver doesn't work very well for you, and you want rollback to the previously
installed driver, here is how you can do that:

 1. Open the Device Manager.

2. In Device Manager, locate the device that you want to rollback the driver for. You can
navigate through the hardware categories by clicking the + or > icon. You can find
specific devices under these major hardware categories.

3. After finding the hardware you're rolling back the driver for, right click on the
device's name or icon and click on Properties.

4. In the Properties window for the device, click the Driver tab.

5. On the Driver tab, click the Roll Back Driver button. If the Roll Back Driver button is
disabled, Windows does not have a previous driver to roll back to so you won't be able to
complete this process.

6. Click the Yes button to the "Are you sure you would like to roll back to the previously
installed driver software?" question. The previously installed driver will now be
restored. You should see the Roll Back Driver button as disabled after the roll back is
complete.

7. Click the Close button at the bottom of the device properties screen. Click Yes on the
System Settings Change dialog box that says "Your hardware settings have changed. You must
restart your computer for these changes to take effect. Do you want to restart your
computer now?" If this message is hidden, closing the Control Panel window might help. You
won't be able to close Device Manager. Depending on the device driver you're rolling back,
it's possible that you won't need to restart your PC. If you don't see the message,
consider the roll back complete.

8. When Windows starts again, it will load the device driver for this hardware you had
previously installed.

Driver Roll Back only allows you to roll back a driver once. In other words, Windows only
keeps a copy of the very last driver installed. It does not keep an archive of all
previously installed drivers for the device.

» Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: PC Performance Tip - Make Your Battery Last Longer in Windows 10

Windows 10 brings with it multiple new features and Battery Saver mode is one of them.
When, in the active state, the feature conserves battery life by limiting the background
activity and adjusting the hardware settings. When you turn on Battery Saver in Windows
10, the following happens:

1. You will not automatically receive emails or calendar updates

2. Live Tiles may not update

3. Apps will not be allowed to run in the background.

Press Win+I to launch the Settings app and then navigate to System > Battery Saver. Here,
depending on your requirement, you can turn Battery Saver on or off manually. If you wish
to configure its settings, click Battery Saver settings to control its automatic
activation.

This Battery saver setting panel, will allow you to:

1. Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below

2. Allow push notifications from any app while in battery saver mode

3. Lower screen resolution while in battery saver mode.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip – Will An Updated BIOS Fix That?

 A question we get quite often is “Can a new BIOS fix my problem?” The answer depends
on what the problem is. There are certain things that a BIOS update will not fix. The
following are a couple of examples.

Increasing Amount of RAM or Updating the CPU – This one is a little tricky. Here’s
why… While, in most cases, you may need a BIOS update to help with your RAM and CPU
support, it isn’t the only factor. The chipset on the motherboard must also support the
amount of RAM and the speed of the CPU that you want to upgrade to. For example, if you
want to upgrade to 4GB of RAM, and the system chipset only supports 2GB, then a BIOS
update isn’t going to make a difference. However if the system chipset supports 4GB and
your system will only see 2GB, THEN a BIOS update is necessary. With the CPU, the system
chipset must support the speed that you are upgrading to If not, then the BIOS doesn’t
matter.

USB Boot Capability – USB Boot Capability is another function that is dependent on the
chipset. The system chipset must support this function in order for the BIOS to enable it.

» Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

 [img] [img]
        Windows Hello

Windows 10 includes a suite of new biometric security features known as Windows Hello, and
– if your computer has the necessary hardware – you can use fingerprint detection or
face recognition to log in. From the Settings app (search for it from the taskbar) choose
Accounts and then Sign-in options to see the different choices available.

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake, but by what you
accomplish."

 - Donald Trump

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    Seen That , http://www.seenthat.com/
       An online movie community where fans catalog, discuss, review, and recommend the
movies they love (and hate).

    [img]
    Fast.com , https://fast.com/
      How fast is your download speed? In seconds, Fast.com's simple Internet speed test
will estimate your ISP speed.

           Did You Know?

 Americans eat 46 million turkeys each Thanksgiving.

           Vocab Test
              NotWork

 A network in its nonworking state.

           Browser Add-On
               Public Fox ,
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/public-fox/?src=hp-dl-featured

 Block downloads, lock down bookmarks, add-ons, and downloads with a password.

           SmartPhone App
              Find My Friends ,
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-my-friends/id466122094?mt=8

  For finding your way to the party, keeping track of family at a crowded amusement park,
or getting picked up at the airport, Find My Friends is your app.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

              If you tweet spoilers while live-tweeting TV shows or sporting events, use
the right hashtag so people can filter it out.

            iPhone App

[img],
http://www.iphoneoptimizer.com//download?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

iOptimizer, http://iphoneoptimizer.com/download

  iOptimizer is the ultimate application for getting to know your iPhone, iPad or iPod
better. iOptimizer monitors the performance of your device, so that you can configure it
for optimal use. It will also help you find out everything about your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Touch both on the system and on the user level. iOptimizer is powerful, intuitive, and
extremely easy to set up and use.

 * iPad Support
 * Improved 'Activity' Section
 * Improved 'Processes' Section
 * Improved 'Battery' Section
 * Improved 'System' Information
 * Improved 'Network' Section Best of all — It's FREE!

 [img],
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=455952866&amp;mt=8&amp;ign-mpt=uo=6

             [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

    [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

    [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

    [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=november2016newsletter

 [img]

 ©2016 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com

 Don't want to receive this newsletter? Change Your Email Preferences,
http://newsletter.esupport.com/79db8762c5bf2ba481f6b1b7b060dd6b/unsubscribe or