aThemes Black Friday Deal 2016 - 50% OFF

From: <charlie_at_athemes.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 12:01:53 +0000

Hello,

It's that time of year again: Black Friday! We went big last year
and we are going big this year too, offering 50% off everything ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNDA1NjY1Nzk4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2F0aGVtZXMuY29tL3dvcmRwcmVzcy10aGVtZXMvP19fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9 ). Including individual
themes as well as our developer and lifetime packages. Enter the
code BLACKFRIDAY16 at checkout to get your discount. It's that
easy!

We don't do discounts like this often, so if you're thinking
about buying something from us, now is the your chance to get it
for a great price. The developer and lifetime packages are
particularly good value at this discount because they include all
our themes for the next 12 months (Developer) or all our future
themes, indefinitely (Lifetime). Our next theme release will be a
magazine-style theme and is scheduled for December 2016 or
January 2017, depending on how things go. But it's shaping up to
be the magazine theme we've always wanted to release.

Click here ( http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNDA1NjY1Nzk4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2F0aGVtZXMuY29tL3dvcmRwcmVzcy10aGVtZXMvP19fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9 ) to choose
your theme or package and lock in your discount today!

This promotion will run from now until Monday the 28th at
midnight.

All the best,

Charlie and the rest of the aThemes team

PS Here's our roundup of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday
WordPress deals for 2016 (including
ours!): http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNDA1NjY1Nzk4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL2F0aGVtZXMuY29tL25ld3MvYmxhY2stZnJpZGF5LWN5YmVyLW1vbmRheS13b3JkcHJlc3MtZGVhbHMtMjAxNi8_X19zPWJ6eG51Y3p3cHd1aWtoa2Nhc2VvIn0
Now is the time to stock up for the year ahead.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add
charlie_at_athemes.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of
the loop? <a href="http://t.dripemail2.com/c/eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoiNTU5ODIyNSIsImRlbGl2ZXJ5X2lkIjoiNDA1NjY1Nzk4IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2V0ZHJpcC5jb20vc3Vic2NyaWJlcnMvYnp4bnVjendwd3Vpa2hrY2FzZW8vdW5zdWJzY3JpYmU_YnJvYWRjYXN0PTEyOTk1MDI4XHUwMDI2ZD1ja2tjenF2M2lyc2R3OGJwamdkY1x1MDAyNmV4Y2x1ZGVfY2xpY2s9MVx1MDAyNl9fcz1ienhudWN6d3B3dWlraGtjYXNlbyJ9">Unsubscribe</a>.

Our postal address: Bracken Cottage, Linkside East, Beacon Hill, Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6NY