Purchase Enquiry!

From: (wrong string) ® <purchaser_at_costowholesaleuk.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2016 13:53:18 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Conor MacAdam, purchasing manager for Costco Wholesale UK LTD registered in England. We put a particular interest in your products. We would like to have more information about your products.

Our payment term is based on 30 days net payment with payment method bank transfer to your company bank account at invoice maturity.

We are looking forward to hear from you. Please feel free to Email us for more details.

Best regards,

Mr Conor MacAdam
Category Director
Purchasing Manager
Tel: +441923750919
Fax: +441923625436

© Costco Wholesale UK Ltd is registered in England with number 2635489, VAT No. GB 650 1862 52. The registered office of the company is situated at Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. This email and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by replying to the email that you have received in error and then destroy the email. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or rely on the email or its attachments in any way.