Salesforce Essentials Training for Partners - Watch it Now!

From: Victoria Bentham <Victoria.Bentham_at_thycotic.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:17:24 +0000

[cid:image001.jpg_at_01D24990.565D7790]

Dear Partner

Our Salesforce Essentials training was very successful last week. For those of you that couldn’t make it and we are delighted to provide you with access to the 35 minute recording<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/lsr.php?RCID=3c9a10a1576ba1cbf601f16fc72a2f12> which covers:

ü Deal Registration
ü Creating opportunities
ü Managing opportunities
ü Creating and managing tasks

[Image result for recording icon]<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/lsr.php?RCID=3c9a10a1576ba1cbf601f16fc72a2f12>

EXTERNAL: Salesforce Essentials Training for Partners (2)-20161124 1403-1

Thursday, November 24, 2016

2:03 pm | GMT Time (London, GMT)

Play recording<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/lsr.php?RCID=3c9a10a1576ba1cbf601f16fc72a2f12> (35 min)

Recording password: YrfYFkf2

[cid:image007.jpg_at_01D24BD3.82EF28E0]
Presenter: Victoria Bentham
Title: Channel Director

Look out for the invitation to the next session where we will cover off how to:

• Add Products and adjust Prices on an Opportunity
• Managing the lead queue
• Follow up on a trial (leads and CONTACTS - status updates, log calls)
• Send a trial (CONTACTS only)
• Close/Won Paperwork for an Opportunity
• Close/Lost Opportunity

If you have any feedback or questions please let me know.

Victoria Bentham
Director of International Channels/Regional Director, Benelux & MEA, EMEA/APAC
M: +44 (0)7545439797
E: victoria.bentham_at_thycotic.com<mailto:victoria.bentham_at_thycotic.com>

 [cid:image008.jpg_at_01D24990.565D7790] <https://thycotic.com/partners/deal-registration/>

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)

image004.jpg