Privilege Manager for Windows Training - Joe Carson

From: Victoria Bentham <Victoria.Bentham_at_thycotic.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 14:56:37 +0000

[cid:image001.jpg_at_01D24990.565D7790]

Dear Partner

You are invited to

[cid:image002.jpg_at_01D24B1F.191E9630]<14th%20December>
Wednesday 14th December 2016
Time:
11:00 GMT
12:00 CET

Privilege Manager for Windows<https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e44befdd56da7f846833c94f36bea0ad8>
85% of reported breaches involve compromised endpoints according to SANS. Traditional Antivirus and Anti-malware blacklisting can't keep up with new and advanced threats targeting desktops, laptops and servers. Protect your endpoints by controlling applications and enforcing least privilege policies. Endpoints must be locked down and application access controlled and secured with least privilege policies that do not impact the productivity of employees. During this session we will show how you can assist your customer gain proactive endpoint protection against ransomware and evolving advanced threats, enforcing least privilege policy without impacting productivity, whilst saving time and reducing help desk calls.

[cid:image003.png_at_01D24B1F.191E9630]

Presenter: Joseph Carson
Title: Head of Product Management and Marketing

There will be no training the last two weeks of December. We look forward to you joining us on the two sessions above.
If you have any feedback or questions prior to the training please let me know.

Victoria Bentham
Director of International Channels/Regional Director, Benelux & MEA, EMEA/APAC
M: +44 (0)7545439797
E: victoria.bentham_at_thycotic.com<mailto:victoria.bentham_at_thycotic.com>

Event:

Privilege Manager for Windows

Event address for attendees:

https://thycoticevents.webex.com/thycoticevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e44befdd56da7f846833c94f36bea0ad8

Date and time:

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:00 am
GMT Time (London, GMT)

Duration:

1 hour

85% of reported breaches involve compromised endpoints according to SANS. Traditional Antivirus and Anti-malware blacklisting can't keep up with new and advanced threats targeting desktops, laptops and servers. Protect your endpoints by controlling applications and enforcing least privilege policies. Endpoints must be locked down and application access controlled and secured with least privilege policies that do not impact the productivity of employees. During this session we will show how you can assist your customer gain proactive endpoint protection against ransomware and evolving advanced threats, enforcing least privilege policy without impacting productivity, whilst saving time and reducing help desk calls.

Event number:

660 256 637

Event password:

pmwdec16

Audio conference:

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.

USA Toll Free

1-844-740-1264

USA Toll

12404540879