hi...

From: Edna Bonchi <dartcouriers_at_eircom.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 23:15:44 +0000 (GMT)

hi.
Please don't try to remember me we are not acquainted yet...
I need to be honest with you - I want to meet you.
Do not be shy to ask me any questions and I will speak freely.
Nobody can predict if us will work then but initually I'm searching for the serious relations.
I truly beleive there is such a special man in the world who will made me brighter, more saturated and happier.

I think a good way to break the ice would be to write a few things about you?
take care.

IMG4453.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG4453.jpg)