eSupport.com December Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:04:07 -0500

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/dee27fd8629d8b30fe75c53a43f715f3/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Why You Should Always Keep Drivers Up To Date , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: Anti Virus Disappeared After Windows 10 Upgrade, #registry
 * BIOS Tip: Still Necessary To Upgrade Your BIOS? , #bios [img] eSupport.com
Products
 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

        [img] Is it true you can boost a PC's performance using one of these
software programs that I've been reading about? We have a nice Dell Inspiron notebook with
Windows 10. It's a home PC with a lot of software installed on it, plus tons of photos and
files. The problem is that it's been occasionally freezing up for no reason and seems much
slower. Also, we use Chrome and that's been locking up too. Do you have any suggestions to
fix these problems and bring our Dell back to peak performance?
 – Dani R., Charleston, SC

Yes, we can help you. Some of the common problems leading to Windows or your browser
locking up and becoming slow over time can be due to high amounts of junk files, perhaps
corrupt or missing files, and maybe a virus or even malware. Our top suggestion is to use
a great application named Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
. In just minutes, Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 will clean, repair and restore corrupt files, remove virus or malware damage and tune-up
your Windows OS.

First, the Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 system scan finds all errors on your Windows OS. Next, Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 patented repair process removes and replaces damaged files found during the scan.
Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 actually reverses the damage done to your Windows operating system by replacing corrupted
and deleted files with fresh Windows files and components from their secure online
database. The result is your PC's performance and security will be improved safely and
seamlessly.

  » Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      I noticed recently that my Facebook photo comes up on any emails I send from
Outlook.com. Is there a way I can prevent that photo from coming up in my emails?
 – Diane H., Sacramento, CA

Outlook.com can link into your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Once connected, Outlook.com
will use your Facebook profile picture to help people identify you in emails. Microsoft
allows other Facebook users on Outlook.com to send you friend requests. If you’d rather
keep your picture private, and not allow people to send you friend requests through
Outlook.com you can change the third party network settings in Outlook.com. To do this,
sign into your Outlook.com account, select Settings, and then select More Mail Settings.
Then, scroll down to Reading email, and select Content From Third Party Networks. Under
Showing Public Content, select the Don’t Show Public Content From Third Party Networks
radio button. Those who want to alter their Facebook Privacy settings will need to login
to Facebook and go to the Privacy Settings page. Click Edit Settings, locate Who Can Look
You Up Using the Email Address or Phone Number You Provided, and select Friends Of Friends
and click Done. This way Outlook.com willnot have access to your Facebook photo or other
information.

       Is there a way to block an entire domain from sending email to me? The reason I ask
this is because I constantly receive spam email from numerous web domains which seem to
exist for the purpose of sending spam emails only, and therefore deserve to be totally
blocked. I would like to be able to fill in a domain name in Outlook, and then never see
emails again from those web domains in my inbox. Thanks.
 – Sharon L., Omaha, NE

Unfortunately, blocking an entire email domain is not an effective way to block spam
because the FROM: field in an email can be forged. Most likely the domains you are
receiving emails from don't even exist. Even if you blocked a domain, spammers will make
up another randomly generated domain name, and spam will make its way straight into your
inbox.

A better solution for blocking spam would be to choose an email service provider that
incorporates numerous anti-spam technologies. For example, SPF (Sender Policy Framework),
DKIM (Domain Keys), greylisting, DNSBLs / RBL (DNS-based Blackhole Lists) all operate at
the mail server level and are very effective at blocking spam.

Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, GMail, and all the other major email service providers already use
these technologies, and because they operate on the mail server, there is need to
configure your email client to use them. Unfortunately they are not 100% effective, which
is why some spam email will get through and some legitimate emails will be redirected to a
spam folder.

 [img]
          Powerful Tool to Remove Duplicate Photos

 Free up valuable disk space with DPC. Duplicate Photo Cleaner is completely safe to use.
It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or any other unwanted
software.

 Download Duplicate Photo Cleaner Today, http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/9c78f441

    Find and Delete Duplicate Files in Seconds with EDF

 For PC &amp; Mac: FREE System scan Speed up your computer and free up disk space by
deleting duplicate files. You can recover gigabytes of space, make your computer faster,
and organize your files.

 Try Easy Duplicate Finder for Free! , http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/117839f3

                           Ads by HeyAmigo.com, http://www.heyamigo.com

  Driver Tip: Why You Should Always Keep Drivers Up To Date

 Drivers are simply a piece of software that allows higher level computer programs like
Windows to interact with a hardware device. In other words, a driver allows Windows to
recognize and work with the hardware in your computer. Windows itself incorporates some
basic drivers for things like mice and keyboards but most drivers are created by the
manufacturer of the specific hardware device.

Drivers are required for integral devices like graphics cards, sound cards, wireless
adapters and network (wired/LAN) adapters but are also needed for external hardware like
printers, webcams and scanners.

Updating a driver is often a useful first step in troubleshooting any hardware related
issue in Windows. Also, driver updates are often released to fix an issue with how Windows
works with a piece of hardware or to enable new features for it. Therefore, even if your
hardware appears to be working fine now, we normally recommend updating drivers as a
preemptive measure. This helps ensure that you don’t have issues in the future,
especially if the date of your existing driver is already more than a year old.

There is no need to search the web for all of your drivers; you can simply use a program
like DriverAgent. DriverAgent will automatically search for updated drivers and locate the
drivers for you. You don't have to skim through a very confusing list or log onto the
manufacturer's website; just run DriverAgent and the driver will be found for you.

» Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: Anti Virus Disappeared After Windows 10 Upgrade

Recently we’ve been asked frequently about antivirus programs disappearing after
upgrading to Windows 10. This appears to be a common issue that we’re hearing a lot
about. Here is what you can do to fix it.

Microsoft tells us on their site that during the migration from one OS to Windows 10, some
programs will not be able to migrate. This is due to incompatibility with the new OS.

If your antivirus is missing in Windows 10, the solution is simple. All you need to do is
go download another copy of your favorite antivirus program and reinstall it - do not
reinstall an old version from an old download or an old CD, as it most likely won't be
compatible with Windows 10.

You may be asked for a license key (if you are using a paid subscription), so be sure to
have that handy, as it may not be automatically entered during the installation. However,
the Windows 10 upgrade will supposedly keep this information inside the Windows Registry,
so you may not have to re-enter the license during a reinstall.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip: Still Necessary To Upgrade Your BIOS?

 One question we get asked a lot is "Is it still necessary to upgrade my BIOS in this day
and age?" The answer is most definitely YES!

First, for those of you who do not know, let's go over what a BIOS actually is. The BIOS,
which stands for Basic Input/Output System, is primarily responsible for initializing your
systems hardware directly after powering up and begins the process of starting your
operating system. The BIOS contains the codes your system requires to control the
keyboard, display screen, disk drives, serial and USB communications, and other
miscellaneous functions.

If your BIOS is out of date, your motherboard will not be able to utilize all of its
features to their full potential, if even able to use them at all. An out of date BIOS
will cause your computer to run inefficiently and eventually may cause the computer to
fail to run some devices at all. Updating your BIOS will increase your computer's speed
and compatibility with newer hardware. All the hardware attached to the motherboard, such
as the RAM, processor, video card and disk drives, can be configured to a greater or
lesser degree through the BIOS. Memory timings, processor speed and overclocking, hard
disk detection and booting are all properties controlled by the motherboard's BIOS.

If you have an older computer, and want to upgrade to a newer, larger hard drive or to a
newer operating system such as Windows 10, then upgrading your BIOS is definitely a good
idea. This will ensure that your computer is up to date and ready for the improvements you
are planning.

» Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

 [img] [img]
        Are your programs taking too long to open? Are they on a Network Drive?

If programs are taking too long to open, they could be stored on network drive that has a
slow connection. Make sure that the programs are installed on your C drive. This will cut
down considerably on the time it takes to open the program.

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling."

 - Edna Ferber

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    Old Time Radio Lover , http://oldtimeradiolover.com/
       Listen to hundreds of old time radio shows online for free.

    [img]
    ManualsLib , https://www.manualslib.com/
      A handy library of PDF user manuals for almost anything.

           Did You Know?

 Each year more than 3 billion Christmas cards are sent in the U.S. alone.

           Vocab Test
              Cybertourist

 Slang for a person who only goes online on the weekends or holidays.

           Browser Add-On
               The Great Suspender ,
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/the-great-suspender/klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg?hl=en

 Automatically suspends unused tabs to free up system resources.

           SmartPhone App
              Relight ,
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/relight-better-photos/id1055538670?mt=8

  Instantly correct lighting and exposure and transform your photos into something
extraordinary.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

              Don't overuse hashtags in your tweets. Limit yourself to 1-3 hashtags per
tweet.

            iPhone App

[img],
http://www.iphoneoptimizer.com//download?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

iOptimizer, http://iphoneoptimizer.com/download

  iOptimizer is the ultimate application for getting to know your iPhone, iPad or iPod
better. iOptimizer monitors the performance of your device, so that you can configure it
for optimal use. It will also help you find out everything about your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Touch both on the system and on the user level. iOptimizer is powerful, intuitive, and
extremely easy to set up and use.

 * iPad Support
 * Improved 'Activity' Section
 * Improved 'Processes' Section
 * Improved 'Battery' Section
 * Improved 'System' Information
 * Improved 'Network' Section Best of all — It's FREE!

 [img],
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=455952866&amp;mt=8&amp;ign-mpt=uo=6

             [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

    [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

    [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

    [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=december2016newsletter

 [img]

 ©2016 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com

 Don't want to receive this newsletter? Change Your Email Preferences,
http://newsletter.esupport.com/dee27fd8629d8b30fe75c53a43f715f3/unsubscribe or