Re:DHL INBOUND - ON HOLD AWB-1800201501120

From: DHL EXPRESS <adorland_at_xplornet.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 10:49:19 -0800

Dear Consignee -

Please find attached shipping documents received on your behalf, On our first delivery attempt yesterday delivery failed because nobody was available to sign for docs.

To receive your shipment now download our Electronic Proof of Delivery for shipment pickup. Click here to download

Alternatively print and fill the required information appropriately and forward to the nearest DHL office for rescheduled delivery.

Excellence. Simply Delivered:
International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
DHL INBOUND - ON HOLD AWB-1800201501120