eSupport.com February Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 13:17:07 -0500

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/6cc371146df677050ed348f2a5f0be97/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Installing Drivers Without A Setup or Install File , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: Changing Quick Access Menu Opening Page, #registry
 * BIOS Tip: State After Power Fail , #bios [img] eSupport.com Products
 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

        [img] PLEASE HELP! Something terrible happened today to my Dell Inspiron
notebook running Windows 10! I believe I mistakenly clicked on what I thought was an offer
while searching a popular travel web site. Now my Dell randomly shuts down, takes forever
to boot-up and it's running very slow. I'm scared that I've been infected with a virus or
malware. I really need my PC, so please suggest what I can do to identify and fix the
problem and make my notebook secure against future problems.
 – Alexa A., Tacoma, WA

There are numerous causes for Windows shutting down, locking up and becoming sluggish over
time. Common causes are corrupt or missing files, a hidden virus, malware, or spyware. You
can try to do a repair of Windows or re-install Windows 10, but that can be tricky. Your
best option to fix and secure your notebook is to use a great software program named
Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
.

Here's what to do. It only takes a few minutes:

Step 1: Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
.

Step 2: Run Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 free scan so it can detect and report all the errors on your PC including Windows 10.

Next, Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 patented repair technology will remove and replace damaged files found during the scan.
Plus, Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 actually reverses the damage done to your Windows operating system by replacing corrupted
and deleted files with fresh Windows files and components from their secure online
database. The result is your PC's performance, stability and security will be restored and
improved in just minutes.

  » Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      Is it true that I can somehow use my XBOX One in conjunction with my Windows 10
computer and play my XBOX games on my PC?
 – Tim K., Seattle, WA

Yes Tim, it’s true.

One of the nicest additions to Windows 10 is its integration with Microsoft’s gaming
console, the Xbox One. Game streaming lets you beam titles from your console to your
laptop/desktop in another room. You could say its Microsoft’s competitor to Remote Play
streaming on the PS4 and PS Vita, though it’s a far better implementation.

The simplest way to activate it is to open up the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC, ensure
your console is on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network and tap the Xbox One symbol you
should see appear on your PC or laptop.

 There is a slight lag introduced by playing this way but for slower paced games it works
well.

       I’ve been trying to use USB headphones with my computer. But when I plug them in,
I still get music out of the speakers. How come?
 – Richard J., Sacramento, CA

Windows realizes that the USB headphones are attached. However the program that is playing
the music does not. It’s still using the audio channel that was set up before you
attached the headset. Close the program and restart it. If that doesn’t work, check you
programs audio settings to make sure the USB headphones are selected. If the program
doesn’t have those settings, go to your Control Panel, under Sound and click Manage
Audio Devices. Click the Playback tab and select USB headphones. Click the Set Default
button then click OK.

 [img]
          Powerful Tool to Remove Duplicate Photos

 Free up valuable disk space with DPC. Duplicate Photo Cleaner is completely safe to use.
It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or any other unwanted
software.

 Download Duplicate Photo Cleaner Today, http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/9e650dce

    Find and Delete Duplicate Files in Seconds with EDF

 For PC &amp; Mac: FREE System scan Speed up your computer and free up disk space by
deleting duplicate files. You can recover gigabytes of space, make your computer faster,
and organize your files.

 Try Easy Duplicate Finder for Free! , http://click.heyamigo.com/ct/c974c391

                           Ads by HeyAmigo.com, http://www.heyamigo.com

  Driver Tip: Installing Drivers Without A Setup or Install File

 We are still asked how to install drivers that do not contain a Setup or Install file. If
the file is not a single executable file, then most likely it will be a CAB file or a ZIP
file. In those cases, extract the file to a location on your hard drive.

Then:

 1. Right-click My Computer.

2. Choose Properties.

3. Choose Device Manager (In Windows 2000, you have to choose the Hardware tab first and
then Device Manager). This will display a list of the devices that are on your computer.

4. Right click on the device and click Properties.

5. Choose Driver and click Update Driver.

6. You will be asked to browse for the new driver, locate the folder you placed it in
choose the appropriate file.

» Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: Changing Quick Access Menu Opening Page

In Windows 10, File Explorer opens with Quick Access selected. Old-school Windows users
might prefer to start in This PC (previously known as My Computer), which includes the six
standard data folders in your user profile as well as any local drives and removable media
such as USB drives.

This can be changed. On the ribbon, open the View tab, click Options, Change folder and
search options, and there you can choose either Quick Access or This PC. Choose This PC.

Then, click APPLY. Now, File Explorer will open to THIS PC.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip: State After Power Fail

 We get asked a lot of questions about what each setting in the BIOS does. Every so often
we will review a setting in this space and explain what the setting does. In this issue we
are going to discuss the setting State After Power Fail.

The setting State After Power Fail deals with the state of your system after the system
loses power. In some systems it may be called Power On After Power Fail. In that case the
setting is self explanatory. If you set Power On After Power Fail to YES, then when power
resumes the system will power on. If you set it to NO, then the system will remain off
when power resumes.

However with State After Power Fail, you will have several options.

The first option is a setting called Stay Off. This setting, when selected, will keep your
computer off when the power is restored.

The second option is a setting called Last State. This setting, when selected, will put
your system in the state it was in when power was lost.

The third option is a setting called Power On. This setting, when selected, will turn the
system on when power is restored. If you have a setting that you would like explained in a
future newsletter, please let us know.

» Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 [img] [img]
        Install Windows 10 Updates When You Want To

Windows 10 will force you to accept updates to the operating system, but the installation
process can be delayed by up to six days. You can set this up by opening the Start menu,
going into Settings, then Updates and Security. Choose Windows Update, and choose Advanced
Options. From the drop down menu choose Notify to schedule restart.

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "If you don’t play to win, don’t play at all."

 - Tom Brady

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    How Much Will It Snow? , http://howmuchwillitsnow.com/
       Snow storm and snowfall total predictions for today and tomorrow in any city
America.

    [img]
    Wonder How To , https://www.wonderhowto.com/
      Your guide to free how to videos on the Web. Watch the best online video
instructions, tutorials, How-To’s for free. Have your own how to videos? Submit them to
share with the world.

           Did You Know?

 2 PM is the most effective time to send an email.

           Vocab Test
              Infonesia

 The inability to remember where you saw a piece of information.

           Browser Add-On
               MP3 Junkie , https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mp3-junkie/

 Download MP3 files from YouTube videos.

           SmartPhone App
              SoundHound, http://www.soundhound.com/

  Allows users to identify music by humming, singing or playing a recorded track.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

              If you tweet spoilers while live-tweeting TV shows or sporting events, use
the right hashtag so people can filter it out.

            iPhone App

[img],
http://www.iphoneoptimizer.com//download?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

iOptimizer, http://iphoneoptimizer.com/download

  iOptimizer is the ultimate application for getting to know your iPhone, iPad or iPod
better. iOptimizer monitors the performance of your device, so that you can configure it
for optimal use. It will also help you find out everything about your iPhone, iPad or iPod
Touch both on the system and on the user level. iOptimizer is powerful, intuitive, and
extremely easy to set up and use.

 * iPad Support
 * Improved 'Activity' Section
 * Improved 'Processes' Section
 * Improved 'Battery' Section
 * Improved 'System' Information
 * Improved 'Network' Section Best of all — It's FREE!

 [img],
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=455952866&amp;mt=8&amp;ign-mpt=uo=6

             [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

    [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

    [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

    [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 [img]

 ©2017 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com

 Don't want to receive this newsletter? Change Your Email Preferences,
http://newsletter.esupport.com/6cc371146df677050ed348f2a5f0be97/unsubscribe or