Hey :)

From: <benyaminwilliam396960_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:00:15 +0100
Hello.
How are you? :)
Some time ago I looked your profile on dating. I liked your profile, and you are my type. I would like to make friends with you.
I am Kristina. I am 27 years old. I'm never have been married, no children. I am looking a serious and good man for relationship or friendship.
I hope you interested, and you can write me on my personal email: lifeforit_at_aol.com
I hope your answer and photo ;)
Kristina.

Email: lifeforit_at_aol.com

Hi__it_s_me_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Hi__it_s_me_.jpg)