eSupport.com March Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:58:06 -0400

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/c9dcf18a30a48720cbb4c9c9ef5c33d8/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Check Your Driver Versions , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: When Is It Time To Update My BIOS?, #registry
 * BIOS Tip: Limit Startup Processes in Windows , #bios [img] eSupport.com
Products
 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

        [img] Do I have a choice? I'm considering buying a new notebook with my
tax refund, because our two year old Acer notebook with Windows 10 seems to have a major
problem. It will freeze and sometimes shut off for no reason, and then will take several
minutes to boot up. It's definitely much slower. My concern is my anti-virus program
doesn't find a problem. Should we buy a new PC? Or can we fix and restore what we have?
 – Kyle K., Boston, MA

Before you replace your notebook try a quick and easy fix. The best solution we've found
to safely repair and restore your PC to peak performance is to use a program eSupport.com
recommends named Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
. Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 and within minutes Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 free system scan will safely diagnose your PC for hidden problems like malware, viruses,
broken or corrupted files. Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 will even detect if there's a problem with your Windows operating system. Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct
 patented technology seamlessly repairs and restores your computer to top performance.

  » Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      Yesterday I accidentally deleted hundreds of files, including photos, on my PC. Is
there an easy way to get them back?
 – Dotti D., Tampa, FL

Sure. Try eSupport UndeletePlus. It is powerful software that can quickly scan a computer
or storage device for deleted files and restore them on command. It works with computers,
flash drives, cameras, and other forms of data storage. Simply scan the device, select the
files you want to recover, and click a button to restore the information or picture you
thought was lost forever.

» Download UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/download_browser.php?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

       What is the difference between a computer with an integrated graphics processor and
one with a dedicated graphics processor?
 – James W., Dayton, OH

Computers with integrated graphics will either have a chip built into the motherboard or
capabilities built into the processor that performs the task of displaying video onto your
monitor. The integrated graphics share resources with your computer’s memory, which can
degrade the computers video performance. A dedicated graphics card is an add-on card whose
sole job is to handle video processing tasks. If you are someone who plays video games or
plan on editing home movies on the PC, it would be wise to have a dedicated video card.
One of the key graphics processor specifications is the amount of video memory the card
offers. The more memory the card offers, the faster the computer will be able to play
games and the greater support it will offer for HD video. To let you easily connect your
PC to an HDTV, many new computers offer an HDMI output to let you use a single cable for
audio and video.

 [img]

  Driver Tip: Check Your Driver Versions

 If you are having issues with your computer it’s often necessary to check the versions
of drivers that you have installed on your system, especially when the problem is with
display drivers, which always seem to have the most issues.

There’s a command line utility that comes bundled with Windows that gives you similar
output. It’s called driverquery.

  Running the command with no parameters will give you the default output.

 To get detailed output you can use the /v parameter: driverquery /v

  Or to output in list or csv format instead of the default table format, you can use the
/FO switch:

Driverquery /FO [list, table, csv]

 You can check out the full list of parameters to use with the command here,

» Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=march2017newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: Limit Startup Processes in Windows

Access the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl-Shift-Esc. Click "Startup Tab", and you'll see
all the programs that load when Windows starts up. Next, right click on any entry to
change the status. It's easy to see things you don't want to run.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip – When is it Time to Update My BIOS?

 We get a lot of people who ask, "How do I know when I should upgrade my BIOS?" It could
be different for everyone, but usually there are some tell-tale signs. If you're
experiencing strange behavior such as blue screens, your system restarting, or you're
looking for more functionality such as the ability to add a larger hard drive to your
system, then a BIOS update is definitely something you will need to consider.

Motherboard makers are constantly enhancing the BIOS firmware and the end result can be
significantly improved performance, less buggy behavior, additional functionality,
improved overclocking performance, and much more.

  » Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=march2017newsletter

 [img] [img]
          How to Minimize all the Windows on Your Windows PC

Press Windows Key + M

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."

 - Ronald Reagan

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    Funny or Die, https://www.funnyordie.com/
       Funny or Die is a comedy video website and film/TV production company founded by
Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Chris Henchy.

    [img]
    Instructables , http://www.instructables.com/
      Instructables provides instructions to help you build just about anything you can
imagine. It provides a platform for people to explore, document, and share their
creations.

           Did You Know?

 If you keep going North, you will eventually go South. If you keep going East, you will
never go West.

           Vocab Test
              Dilatory

 Used to describe a slow process or a process that is intended to cause a delay.

           Browser Add-On
               The Camelizer , https://camelcamelcamel.com/camelizer

 Price tracking add-on makes it easy to view the price history of any product.

           SmartPhone App
              Plock it, https://bestmobileappawards.com/app-submission/plock-it

  Brain twisting puzzle game with spatial recognition component.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

              TweetDeck is a personal browser for staying in touch with what's happening
now. Download Here, https://tweetdeck.twitter.com

             [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

    [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

    [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

    [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=february2017newsletter

 [img]

 ©2017 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com

 Don't want to receive this newsletter? Change Your Email Preferences,
http://newsletter.esupport.com/c9dcf18a30a48720cbb4c9c9ef5c33d8/unsubscribe or