eSupport.com May Newsletter

From: eSupport.com Newsletter <newsletter_at_esupport.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 23:12:08 -0400

 eSupport.com Monthly Newsletter Having trouble viewing this newsletter? View
Newsletter Online, http://newsletter.esupport.com/ede6bdd17408e68186f83e22840d2457/read

         [img],
http://esupport.com/?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter
 [img] [img],
http://esupport.com/newsletter.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter
 [img],
http://esupport.com/support.php?utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

   [img]
    [img]

 * Question &amp; Answer, #qa
 * Driver Tip: Common Fixes for Driver Problems , #driver
 * PC Performance Tip: Clean Up Your Hard Disk, #registry
 * BIOS Tip: Start Your PC at a Certain Time Every Day , #bios [img] eSupport.com
Products
 * DriverAgent,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

 * BIOSAgentPlus,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

 * RegistryWizard,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

 * eSupport UndeletePlus,
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=topnav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

        [img] We purchased two identical HP Envy Laptops with Windows 10 this past
December. Over the past week or so I've noticed my Envy laptop is noticeably slower than
its twin. It takes 50% longer to turn on and both Edge and Chrome take longer to load web
pages. I've tried a few things that didn't help like clearing browser and download history
and cached images and files. Now I'm concerned I have a hidden virus or maybe malware. Can
you tell me how I can safely diagnose and restore my notebook to peak performance?
 – Teddy T., San Francisco, CA

Good job on what you tried so far. To complete the tune-up, eSupport recommends an
application named Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/tef/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct&amp;dis=high
. This powerful tool will quickly and easily diagnose, repair &amp; replace any corrupted
files, plus remove virus damage &amp; much more. Within minutes Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/tef/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct&amp;dis=high
 free system scan will find the errors on your PC's Windows OS and identify problems like
a virus, malware or spyware. It will also test your HP Envy's hardware. Next, Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/tef/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct&amp;dis=high
 patented repair technology removes and replaces the located damaged files. During the
repair, Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/tef/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct&amp;dis=high
 not only removes damage, but also reverses the damage done to your Windows OS by
replacing corrupted and deleted files with fresh Windows files and components from their
continuously updated online database. Your system's performance, stability and security
will be restored and improved. Try Reimage's,
http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/tef/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct&amp;dis=high
 free scan today.....

  » Download Reimage,
http://www.reimageplus.com/lp/tef/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct&amp;dis=high
,
http://www.reimageplus.com/land/sys/index.php?tracking=esupport-SC&amp;banner=direct&amp;adgroup=direct&amp;ads_name=direct&amp;keyword=direct

      I can't believe it. The 250GB hard disk on my Acer notebook is nearly full. I know I
have many duplicate files, especially photos. Is there an easy way I can locate and remove
duplicate files on my system?
 – Chuck M., Albuquerque, NM

Removing duplicate files from your computer can improve PC performance and indeed saves
money by freeing up valuable disk space. The best product we have tested for finding
duplicate files is Easy Duplicate Finder,
http://affiliate.webminds.com/xp.php?id=IVoGUABZQgMpAlsSDUYROVgLCQxc . Of course, you can
find and delete duplicate files manually, but it can be tricky and time consuming. We
found Easy Duplicate Finder,
http://affiliate.webminds.com/xp.php?id=IVoGUABZQgMpAlsSDUYROVgLCQxc to be a
simple-to-use program that will safely and easily do the job. In addition, they offer
eSupport.com users a free trial.

» Click here for more information on Easy Duplicate Finder,
http://affiliate.webminds.com/xp.php?id=IVoGUABZQgMpAlsSDUYROVgLCQxc

       I get so many different opinions from so many different people that I thought you
would be my final expert answer to this age-old question: Should I leave the computer on
all the time or shut it off when not in use? Two computers are in question, one being my
home computer with intermittent use daily, and the other is used about every two weeks on
average?
 – Mike R., Culver City, CA

It really comes down to your person preference. Don’t worry about factors like if
turning off the system too many times will hard the components. It isn’t recommended,
however, to leave BOTH computers on all the time. To conserve energy, power off the
systems and unplug them when not in use. Personally, I don’t like to wait for my system
to boot up, so I rarely shut my system down. Instead, I have it set to turn off the
display after 10 minutes of inactivity and enter sleep mode after 15 minutes. The computer
wakes up much faster from sleep mode compared with a cold start, but the downside is it
may be a little sluggish if lots of programs are left open. An occasional reboot solves
that.

 [img]

  Driver Tip: Common Fixes for Driver Problems

 If you are having problems with drivers after you have installed them, here are some
common fixes that will solve most of your driver problems.

Restarting Your Computer – After installing a driver be sure to restart your computer.
Many drivers will not work properly until the system is restarted.

Reinstall the Driver - If you are facing hardware issues, one of the first steps you
should take is to reinstall the hardware driver. In many cases this will solve your
problem. When you do this, Windows automatically detects and installs the hardware, like
new. To do this, go to "Device Manager" on your Windows machine and select "Confirm Device
Removal". Then reinstall the driver and reboot the system.

Rolling Back a Driver - This is a very easy process and there is nothing unsafe about it.
To roll back a device driver means to revert to the old version. Windows will use the
previous version of your driver. In your Device Manager, right click on the device and
choose Properties. Click on the Driver tab, and then click Rollback Driver.

Use DriverAgent – A driver update service such as Driver Agent allows you to scan your
PC for missing drivers. If you’re missing drivers are found, you can then download the
drivers and receive unlimited driver updates for your system. This is a great option,
especially if you are having problems locating the drivers on your own.

 » Perform a driver scan now!,
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=drivertip&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

  [img]
   PC Performance Tip: Clean Up Your Hard Disk

Go to your Windows Start menu, next type Disk Cleanup. This will open the Windows Disk
Cleanup utility. Disk Cleanup locates unwanted junk and files such as temporary files,
offline Website pages, and installer files on your system. Next choose to delete them all
at once. Also, check your Recycle Bin.

» Perform a PC performance scan now!,
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=pcperformancetip&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

 [img]
   BIOS Tip – Start Your PC at a Certain Time Every Day

Have you ever wanted your computer to be up and running and waiting for you when you get
to your desk? In your BIOS setting you will find a section called POWER OPTIONS or POWER
MANAGEMENT. In that section of some BIOS, you will find an option called POWER ON BY
ALARM. This feature can be used to turn on your computer at a set time every day. For
example, if you are someone who arrives in your office every day by 9:00 am, you can set
your computer to turn on at 8:55 am using this feature. Just set that time in the POWER ON
BY ALARM option. Once set, your computer will start up at that time every day. Your system
will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive at your desk.

  » Perform a BIOS scan now!,
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=biostip&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

 [img] [img]
          Need to test your ISP speed?

How fast is your download speed? In seconds, Fast.com's simple Internet speed test will
estimate your ISP speed. Try https://fast.com, https://fast.com

           Follow Us
            [img], https://twitter.com/eSupportcom [img],
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105683197015107782448/posts [img],
http://www.facebook.com/pages/eSupportcom-Inc/204747686227481

        Quote of the Month
             "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is."

 - Vince Lombardi

          Sites of the Month

 [img]
    Braingle, http://www.braingle.com/
       The world's largest collection of brain teasers.

    [img]
    Carrd , https://carrd.co/
      Simple, responsive, one-page sites for pretty much anything.

           Did You Know?

 There are more possible iterations of a game of chess than there are atoms in the known
universe (reference the "Shannon Number").

           Vocab Test
              Quixotic

 Not sensible about practical matters.

           Browser Add-On
               Send to Kindle , https://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle

 Instantly send news articles and other web content to read anytime, everywhere on Kindle
or reading device.

           SmartPhone App
              Waze, https://www.waze.com/

  Waze is the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation app.

                   [img]
    Twitter Tip

Tweepi.com - Quickly and easily find users you currently follow and find who to unfollow.

Sign Up Here, https://tweepi.com

             [img],
http://driveragent.com/?ref=503&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

    [img],
http://www.undeleteplus.com/?ref=867&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

    [img],
http://registrywizard.com/?ref=504&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

    [img],
http://biosagentplus.com/?ref=505&amp;utm_source=esupport_newsletter&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_content=sidenav&amp;utm_campaign=may2017newsletter

 [img]

 ©2017 eSupport.com. All Rights Reserved. | eSupport.com, Inc. | 120 Water St., Suite
405, North Andover, MA 01845
 Technical Support: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com | Customer Service
&amp; Orders: support_at_esupport.com, mailto:support_at_esupport.com